Motherwell Vs Rangers Discussion Thread

David

Our league campaign is over but everyone playing for a Cup Final shirt so I'd imagine we'll see a few decent results in our final games. Rangers are shyte and there for the taking, but do have a lot to play for.

Wouldn't say it's over big chap, we can still catch Killie and a very long chance if catching United. Higher position more money. I personally think we will catch Kilnarnock!

Wouldn't say it's over big chap, we can still catch Killie and a very long chance if catching United. Higher position more money. I personally think we will catch Kilnarnock!

i agree too, first thing i said once i heard paatelinin left is that that's their season done. killie lived off of him so they are there for the taking

cant wait to belt out SHE WORE tomorrow. Most games vs them recently have been pretty tight and have ended in draws but for some reason I really fancy us too beat them and all the pressure is on them. Lets do this

Wasn't the last win at Fir Park the first one Rangers had got there since Walter Smith came back?

Yeah we hadn't lost to them since January 2007, Le guens last game in charge. Im sure they scored a late penalty. The legends of Molloy, Keegan and Murphy, danny that is made there bow at Fir Park.

Am I correct in saying we have won our last five games at home in recent weeks?

Think we need to score first, otherwise they will just sit back and pick us off. We really owe them after the recent semi final and hammerings, and hope the team go at them from the first minute to last. The pressure is all on them, so you never know. fingers crossed that the referee has a decent game by playing it fair. To think that Mr Tumility was once my manager in a previous life! if only i had known at the time of his intentions to referee in the SPL, i could have provided him with our special claret and amber tinted specs.

theres a good few rangers fans i know bricking it about this game they really think we could get a result that could really dent there title hopes.we really need to get stuck into them dont give them any time on the ball davis destroyed us last time at fir park cause we allowed him to much possession.i hope someone flattens that wee tadger naismith early on cause hes got a bad habit of scoring against us

Won't be there tomorrow for work reasons but I see myself belting out SHE WORE, SHE WORE when 12 oclock strikes tomorrow :yahoo:

I think either 2-0 Motherwell or 2-1 to them. I fancy us to score first but if we can't get a second to kill them off then they'll do their usual against us and get a won from nothing.

Randolph

Hateley Hutchinson Gunning Hammell

Humphrey Lasley Jennings Murphy

Jeffers Sutton

Teams (cos I missed them on the telly):

Motherwell: Randolph, Ross, Craigan, Gunning, Hammell, Jones, Lasley, Jennings, Murphy, Jeffers, Sutton. Subs: Hollis, Hateley, Humphrey, McHugh, Forbes, Hutchinson, Casagolda.

Rangers: McGregor, Whittaker, Bougherra, Weir, Papac, Naismith, Davis, Edu, Wylde, Jelavic, Lafferty. Subs: Alexander, Fleck, Foster, Healy, Diouf, Kerkar, Hutton.