Motherwell Vs Rangers Discussion Thread

David

Those must be two of the most repeated phrases in this history of this forum in regard to games against Rangers. You could just copy paste your pre match thoughts before every single game we play against them. :lol:

Ha ha you're probably right mate!!! I've got to be right one of these times though!!

This is being billed as Rangers hardest game in their run in & i reckon they will be shittin' themselves. A wee early goal for us will have their fans on their backs & nervous passes being stuffed up all over the place. We have nothing to lose they have the league to lose so all the pressure is on them & definately our best chance of a result against this manky mob in ages. A repeat of our result against Celtic at Fir Park just to show we don't take sides with these half wits.

Was listening to that prick Hugh Keevins on Clyde the other night. I know it's my own fault for having it on but was driving home.

He Said that there is no chance of Rangers dropping points against Motherwell at Fir Park and Celtic have a much harder game this weekend at home to United!!!!! I was getting the impression he was alluding to the fact that we wouldn't try hard enough to take points.

In fairness to the boy Guidi he disagreed with him.

He really is an idiot of a man.

------------------------------Randolph--------------------------

Ross-----------Hutchinson-----Gunning---------Hammell

----------------------Lasley---------Hateley--------------------

Humphrey---------------------------------------------------Murphy

----------------------Sutton---------Jones------------------------

Bit of a new look for this game, think Humphrey will be back from injury and will slot striaight back into the team, failing the fitness of Humphrey the Fox in the box up front and Jones wide Right.

We will get loads from Jones last few games of the season as he is playing for a new contract.

Close game with Motherwell coming out on top.

A win or draw against Rangers will go towards helping us in two ways.

Obviously it'll provide points in the campaign to climb up the league table, but it'll also help to take Rangers out of the title race which will ensure that we see European action next season regardless of the cup final result.

Was listening to that prick Hugh Keevins on Clyde the other night. I know it's my own fault for having it on but was driving home. .

He is a walking advertisment for involuntary euthanasia.

I really like Jenning and would love him to stay but if he isn't going to sign a new contract, I think it would be best to leave him on the bench and play others who will be here next season so that McCall can decide what type of new players we need.

We need to keep him match fit for the final though.

Was listening to that prick Hugh Keevins on Clyde the other night. I know it's my own fault for having it on but was driving home.

He Said that there is no chance of Rangers dropping points against Motherwell at Fir Park and Celtic have a much harder game this weekend at home to United!!!!! I was getting the impression he was alluding to the fact that we wouldn't try hard enough to take points.

In fairness to the boy Guidi he disagreed with him.

Don't really know who Hugh Keevins is but you can't really argue with him if he says Rangers'll beat us. When's the last time we beat them? I think we'll get royally humped tomorrow, 3-0 to Rangers.

------------------------------------Randolph--------------------------------------

Ross-------------Hutchinson---------------Gunning-----------------Hammell

------------------Hateley----------Jennings------------Lasley--------------------

Jones-----------------------------------------------------------------------Murphy

------------------------------------Sutton-----------------------------------------------

Subs: Hollis, Craigan, Forbes, Jeffers, McHugh, Humphrey, Saunders.

Would definitely bring Ross in, thought we were far better when he came on on Saturday and he seems to be a shrewd bit of business. Would try three in the middle, the same way we did against Celtic at Fir Park. Another week on the bench I don't think will do Humphrey any harm and Jones deserves another game given how well he played last week. Would also rest Jeffers and Craigan just to keep them fresh!

rangers are bound to score a couple because we just can't handle jelavic , hopefully we can put a few past them but the chances of that aren't too high with the way mcgregor is playing the now , also another one i feel always plays a blinder against us

Don't really know who Hugh Keevins is but you can't really argue with him if he says Rangers'll beat us. When's the last time we beat them? I think we'll get royally humped tomorrow, 3-0 to Rangers.

It wasn't the fact he was saying that they would beat us, I am aware of that Gazzy, it was the fact he was saying we had 'no' chance.

Arguably the inform team outwith the OF in Scotland playing at home but we have no chance. where as Utd away at Celtic Park have more of a chance. Bollocks.

Feeling fairly confident about the game, apart from our last match against Rangers at Fir Park we have been fairly solid in recent years. I think Sutton will get on the score sheet he has been red hot as of late. Would love Franny to net against them. 2-1 'well.

Randolph

Hateley Hutchison Craigan Hammell

Humphrey Jennings Lasley Murphy

Sutton Jeffers

when we win on Saturday it does not guarantee us European football, so no parties at Tannadice

Party at Fir Park v Killie on the Wednesday night should be pencilled in however (and it means we get to crash and dampen the mood at the title party at Celtic park on the Sunday)

Those must be two of the most repeated phrases in this history of this forum in regard to games against Rangers. You could just copy paste your pre match thoughts before every single game we play against them. :lol:

Have to agree with you on that one. I'm guilty of using that term alot lol. However I love it when the Old Firm have everything to lose against us as anything other than a win will put a huge spanner in the works. Games in the past I have attended in similar circumstances they usually bottle it so more of the same will do please.