Cup Final Scarves In Stock Now!

awp

Yes you can do that, the print is £5, takes a minute to do. Can only be printed on current PUMA product or '91 Retro Shirts.

Embroidery is for the playing staff only, it's a point of difference, also it would be expensive to do for Replica Kit, which is rapidly running out. Would also mean your shirt would be off to the embroiderers for a week or so!

Alot of people have been asking why we didn't get any more shirts in. With our kit being bespoke rather than off the shelf we would have had to order the shirts before we had even kicked a ball in this years Scottish Cup competition!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm guessing the shop will be open Saturday morning?

Well there might not be much left. Just back from the 'Well Shop and folk were walking out with bags of stuff - Tops, scarfs, flags.

Down the precinct is the same, not much left, a couple of XS and XXL tops left.

A sight to behold. Motherwell is Claret and Amber crazy!

thumbup.gifcheers.gifdrinks.gifyahoo.gifyahoo.gifblum3.gif

Yep the shop will be open on Saturday morning (I won't be there :drinks: ).

The way sales are going I think it'll just be the shop at the stadium that's open, as having the precinct open as well would mean some sizes/items may run out in one shop and be available in the other which isn't ideal. I'll confirm on here as soon as it's decided!

mwellhighland - Beanie's should be fine!

• Like 1

Will there be any more flags made available? The first batch must've gone pretty sharpish.

Ewan

Saltire Flags and Car Flags are sold out but we still have plenty Cup Final Flags

You might be best buying it over the phone and picking it up on saturday

No can do I'm afraid as that opens us up to fraud. Has to be paid for on collection!

So is there anymore stock due in?

Why no more car flags?

Can understand with the kits, but surely this was a chance to be more creative in the market......Wigs, Sunglasses, Beanie hats, ribbons, anythin claret n amber, stuff that would sell like hot cakes outside Hampden......no? :mellow:

Edited by Cakes

So is there anymore stock due in?

Why no more car flags?

Can understand with the kits, but surely this was a chance to be more creative in the market......Wigs, Sunglasses, Beanie hats, ribbons, anythin claret n amber, stuff that would sell like hot cakes outside Hampden......no? :mellow:

No there's no more stock due in.

We brought in a good amount of car flags, unfortunately it's not a case of ordering them and receiving them the next day, delivery would take a couple of weeks at the least. The car flags we did get in were ordered before the semi final.

We searched high and low for other items but due to our colours things like wigs and sunglasses aren't possible, as the majority of the time they'd have to be made from scratch rather than taken off the shelf and have a Motherwell badge lobbed on.

It'd be the Saltire Flag that I'd be wanting unfortunately. Bit more permanent than the Cup Final one.

We had the Saltire flag in for years, so it will probably be a different design we get in next time.

We had the Saltire flag in for years, so it will probably be a different design we get in next time.

Ah bugger! Well hopefully the new designs will be pretty cool. Will certainly have a regular look in once I've been paid this month.