Longest Journey To Hampden

Wellimp

I know it wont be me as it's a mere 280 miles from Lincoln to Glasgow but who's got the longest/most difficult journey to Hampden??

A Cup Final is a massive event and i know Well fans from all over the world will want to be at the final.

I'm sure Decorator will be there so can anyone beat that??

:drinks:

• Like 2

I know it wont be me as it's a mere 280 miles from Lincoln to Glasgow but who's got the longest/most difficult journey to Hampden??

A Cup Final is a massive event and i know Well fans from all over the world will want to be at the final.

i can't even beat you i'm only travelling 179 miles but i must get bonus points for being the only one (well the gf as well) coming over on the boat from Belfast to be in the Motherwell end, getting a late sailing to try avoid the mhanky mob

Ok I'll up the stakes a we bit :-) Not sure of the distance but a few thousand miles from Austin to Hampden. Made the journey in 1991 so hoping it will be another happy return trip to texas for me.

ALready had soem holidays booked. So off work Thu, Fri and Monday. Back Tue wed then leave Thursday for the final and leave scotland on Sunday to be back at work Monday morning.

Think we might have a winner :lol:

I heard there were some people coming from California and I know there were a few travelled further than me back in 1991 so maybe I will do well to get a place position. But If i am the furtheset then I think motherwell should give a free ticket to the furthest travelled. ;-)

I heard there were some people coming from California and I know there were a few travelled further than me back in 1991 so maybe I will do well to get a place position. But If i am the furtheset then I think motherwell should give a free ticket to the furthest travelled. ;-)

i think i was talking to one of your relatives about you the other day.

i'll drop you a pm.

• 3 weeks later...

Croby coming from Sydney I believe :notworthy:

Got a phone call from the wife's uncle from Perth, Australia on tuesday at 6.45am asking if it was too late to get him a ticket. After a few desperate phone calls, email's & texts I managed to source him one through an old school mate (Cheers Willie :cheers: ). He's now flying over Thursday & going back to Oz next Wednesday.

let's hope it's a worthwhile journey............

i travel not just for the big games :cheers:

Not exactly Texas or Florida but my Father's driving up from West Somerset and picking me up en route. Roughly eight and a half hours so could actually take longer than a trip in from the Middle East, but not quite as long as America!