Reasons To Hate Celtic Even More

Taff

What a load of peat bog dwellin' greetin'torn faced c***s. The bastards think everything revolves around them. They've got a point though, 80 million of the smelly shit stirring bastards went to seville so they should all be entitled to a ticket for the scottish cup final ! As far as h**s without the bus fare shite goes (for any of you degenerate fucks that come on here) you lot are always telling any sad fuck that' ll listen "soldiers are we across the sea from ireland" well get on yer boat and get tae fuck !

3-0 the mighty well in the final and murphy to score the 3rd. But you lot won't see it 'cause "the best fans in the world" (MY ARSE)

will have done their usual and fucked off at 2-0

And remember, when we hump the h**s today it wasn't for your benefit, we did it for ourselves !

What a load of peat bog dwellin' greetin'torn faced c***s. The bastards think everything revolves around them. They've got a point though, 80 million of the smelly shit stirring bastards went to seville so they should all be entitled to a ticket for the scottish cup final ! As far as h**s without the bus fare shite goes (for any of you degenerate fucks that come on here) you lot are always telling any sad fuck that' ll listen "soldiers are we acrosss the sea from ireland" well get on yer boat and get tae fuck !

3-0 the mighty well in the final and murphy to score the 3rd. But you lot won't see it 'cause "the best fans in the world" (MY ARSE)

will have done their usual and fucked off at 2-0

And remember, when we hump the h**s today it wasn't for your benefit, we did it for ourselves !

I can get you Valium if you need them big tache :lol:

Should have known better than taken a look on their site. I thought some of us talked shite (me included) but ffs they bastards take the biscuit.

Deluded, self centred hypocritical bigoted mongoloid fucks the lot of them !

Was told by one of them last night, a decision for rangers today isn't against motherwell it's a decision against smeltic and all their values. And yes the dick was serious and yes he was promptly told where to go and how to get there !

they now top my current most hated list

just got a text from one "surprising score?"

the paranoia is truly staggering with no look at anything else other than the effect on them

no look at historical results against bigger more powerful club, no look at how we need Rangers to drop points, no look at we needed to continue positive vibes at club.

just their en mass acceptance that as fully expected we allow rangers to rape us

As much I prefer them to the b******* we played 2day, their fans really p*ss me off sometimes, I was walkin out of Fir Park after we beat them and I wished a group of them good luck against Rangers on Wednesday and then the mini-h*n pish came out. Ma dad was a jungle boy, ma uncle still has a season ticket, that wednesday ma big cousin took me to the match, I'm about as much a mini h*n as Neil Lennon. And the reason we have 200 fans going to Parkhead is because thats how many tickets your proxy club gives us you halfwit

they now top my current most hated list

just got a text from one "surprising score?"

the paranoia is truly staggering with no look at anything else other than they effect on them

no look at historical results against biiger more powerful club, no look at how we need Rangers to drop points, no look at we needed to continue positive vibes at club.

just their en mass acceptance that as fully expected we allow rangers to rape us

I don't give a fuck what they c***s want or what they expect us to do against Rangers. Whenever they start that shite with me I just tell them that the one good thing about getting beat by Rangers is that it pisses them and their kind off.

Every silver lining and that.

Started to read some of the othe threads and I got to one which was Titled "Most Hated Side", reading through and read one guy saying he hated Motherwell cos our pitch was a disgrace and we were to blame. Although we have to accept some of the blame, we have had some freak weather something which no one can control, and at the start of last season our park was like a bowling green.

Was just on the Kerrydale street forum and some of the smellic fans were saying the usual pish that Motherwell lay down to the h*ns today as Stuart McCall is going to ibrox to join McCoist in the summer, they were also saying that Motherwell are Anti Catholic/Anti Irish/and Anti Celtic, and they are saying that it is not just the club that are that, but it is the town as well, i think the hot weather has got to their inbread little minds poor diluded little souls,

I was also just on the Kerrydale site and noticed a lot of them saying that cup final tickets shouldn't go to 'WELL fans who don't attend games.

They went on to say that as they live in Motherwell it's a really scummy town and the only good thing is the Railway Tavern.

They don't see the irony of them leaving every saturday and not supporting their local team.

Durty, bigoted ,fatherless, sons of whores, shelik minded (what's that?) Chunts, social security scrounging, paranoid, were not wearing poppies cause my mate says it's not what we should do!!! even though my grandfather died in the 2nd world war!!! mixed up F**kers, conspiracy theorist, obviously Jock knew you in bred scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum of this land take yer history and ram it right up your flabby arseholes that have been ridden by yer durty beast of a preacher.

That's right you sold out your allocation for the Semi against Baa berdeen.

No You Did'nt!!! So away you go and ram yer head up yer arse and give yourself an indication of the rank vile putrid stench coming from your lot on the 21st May that the Well fans will have to put up with

WWW.campaignforwellfanstowearprotectivemasksatthefinalcozsheliksmell.com ya Chuntz!!!:laugh:

Been on my usual spying missions and found this tripe dry.gif

Always worth a laugh http://kerrydalestre...opic/8501058/1/

What's most tragic about reading some of these comments is that half of them were no doubt made by people from Motherwell. It's funny, a lot of their jibes are aimed towards the town itself. Since when did Parkhead become a prime real-estate location? Let's be honest, the East-End of Glasgow makes the Gaza Strip look like St. Andrews.

• Like 2

Durty, bigoted ,fatherless, sons of whores, shelik minded (what's that?) Chunts, social security scrounging, paranoid, were not wearing poppies cause my mate says it's not what we should do!!! even though my grandfather died in the 2nd world war!!! mixed up F**kers, conspiracy theorist, obviously Jock knew you in bred scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum of this land take yer history and ram it right up your flabby arseholes that have been ridden by yer durty beast of a preacher.

That's right you sold out your allocation for the Semi against Baa berdeen.

No You Did'nt!!! So away you go and ram yer head up yer arse and give yourself an indication of the rank vile putrid stench coming from your lot on the 21st May that the Well fans will have to put up with

WWW.campaignforwellfanstowearprotectivemasksatthefinalcozsheliksmell.com ya Chuntz!!!:laugh:

come on tell us wit you really think mate :P