Reasons To Hate Celtic Even More

Taff

What's most tragic about reading some of these comments is that half of them were no doubt made by people from Motherwell. It's funny, a lot of their jibes are aimed towards the town itself. Since when did Parkhead become a prime real-estate location? Let's be honest, the East-End of Glasgow makes the Gaza Strip look like St. Andrews.

Margaret Jaconelli wanted over £90,000 for her house in Dalmarnock. You'd have to PAY me £90,000 to live in that Sh*te hole

• Like 1

Some of the comments in this thread :blink:

so you didn't get that we hate the airplane crashin impersonatin,minute silence disrupytin,terrorist lovin,mhanky,smelly,twofaced,hypocryitical,its the Establishment,on invalidity,plastic paddy ,march the 17th lovin dirty ,smelly reekin of pish,lovers of killers of women and children.Sorry that you cant see the factsdrinks.gif

• Like 1

Could anybody give me some more reasons to hate those c***s Please do, i'd be obliged.notworthy.gif My reasons

1. They sat in the Cooper stand singing about "Davie Coopers deed" on Skippy sunday

2.they dont have a single saltire in their end on their European away days

3. they are smelly gadgey bastards

4.they are smelly gadgey bastards fae Coatbridge

5. i just hate them

6. Lenny is a boaby swallower

Too drunk to say anymore yes.gif

Could anybody give me some more reasons to hate those c***s Please do, i'd be obliged.notworthy.gif My reasons

1. They sat in the Cooper stand singing about "Davie Coopers deed" on Skippy sunday

2.they dont have a single saltire in their end on their European away days

3. they are smelly gadgey bastards

4.they are smelly gadgey bastards fae Coatbridge

5. i just hate them

6. Lenny is a boaby swallower

Too drunk to say anymore yes.gif

Seriously, is that true they were singing about Davie Cooper?

Edited by LambjayMFC

From the BBC Gossip Column.

Celtic have privately urged Uefa to intervene in the sectarianism debate in Scottish football with the hope of making the Scottish Football Association and Scottish Premier League more forceful in tackling the problem. (the Times)

In private correspondence with the Scottish Football Association, Celtic chief executive Peter Lawwell has insisted that his club does not have a sectarianism problem in a clear effort to distance them from the current difficulties being faced by Old Firm rivals Rangers. (the Times)

I lol'd.

But if this "correspondence" is true then :doh:

The irony that was reeking out of yesterdays Cellic press conference when a reporter asked their scumbag manager whether he would sell Izagguire - his retort, which was bullish, arrogant and ignorant went something like this, 'why is it everytime we get a good player you guys try to get him sold, it was the same with Aiden, we are in teh business of building a team not selling our best players, just drop it, dont even report on it'.

Nearly pished myself because for as long as I can remember they c***s and the c***s from the other side of Glasgow have been raping our club and all others in Scotland of our best players when we seem to be building a team.

Just another wee reason to hate them.