East Stand

coldonmac

Christ they are still playing that go west tune from the pet shop boys. The Tannoy is a joke one week you can't hear what the guy is saying and this week you can't even hear yourself think. Does anyone even bother to check these things. It is like banging your head against a brick wall when it comes to all things Motherwell.

The guy actually says the same stuff week in week out. Did we not used to have a guy who went on to the pitch for the 50/50 draw but he got sacked after he said "Let's hope we beat the h**s on Wednesday"

Yes but in fairness he was only saying what we all thought :nod:

And, I couldn't hear a thing due to the tannoy system, sat with my fingers over my ears!!

• Like 1

We should just get a collection of samba beats and beat it out all game full volume. The players should train to it, so they are used to just draining it out. The boys at the far end of the east would no doubt come up with songs to go with the music. There will never be enough people at Fir Park to create a massive atmosphere. However, just imagine how imposing it would be for visiting teams if they couldn't hear themselves over the loud music while they play and all the fans in the east are dancing to it.

I'll just dream on :blush:

We should just get a collection of samba beats and beat it out all game full volume. The players should train to it, so they are used to just draining it out. The boys at the far end of the east would no doubt come up with songs to go with the music. There will never be enough people at Fir Park to create a massive atmosphere. However, just imagine how imposing it would be for visiting teams if they couldn't hear themselves over the loud music while they play and all the fans in the east are dancing to it.

I'll just dream on :blush:

And we could pure aw get a spray tan huv wir teeth pure whitened and wear spandex jump suits an pure big mad beautiful feathered heidbands.

Living La Vida Loca! Indeed.

And we could pure aw get a spray tan huv wir teeth pure whitened and wear spandex jump suits an pure big mad beautiful feathered heidbands.

Living La Vida Loca! Indeed.

I was going to suggest we bought loads of thrumpets ect since I noticed the boys down the end had a drum already, but I don't have the time to go learn a new instrument so lets roll with that original idea. I'm no sure I've got the money to get a teeth whiten sadly, wouldn't be a good idea anyway the best fans in the world would think we were doing it tae rip their managers teeth.

Yes but in fairness he was only saying what we all thought :nod:

And, I couldn't hear a thing due to the tannoy system, sat with my fingers over my ears!!

Yeah I couldn't believe he got sacked for calling them h**s and Neil Lennon got away scot free when he called Aberdeen Fans "Sheepshaggers"

You could barely here the person next to you it was so loud

• 2 months later...