East Stand

coldonmac

If it's no the stewards it's toilets or it's the pies noo it's the tannoy....dae us a favour and flatten the East Stand :whistling:

And HOTD this f*cking shit. Same dross week in, week out.

Gie's a nice new shiney East Stand...so we can all STAND in it.....and whinge aboot something else :laugh:

Christ they are still playing that go west tune from the pet shop boys. The Tannoy is a joke one week you can't hear what the guy is saying and this week you can't even hear yourself think. Does anyone even bother to check these things. It is like banging your head against a brick wall when it comes to all things Motherwell.

Don't you think there's a clue in there somewhere? :whistling:

I normally sit in the Cooper but sat in the East for Craggs' testimonial. Yes it was too loud but what really got me was the music was played straight after the final whistle. Bit of common sense required - we were all there to thank him for his efforts for the club and no-one could hear it.

Don't usually like to moan on here but I have to agree with what has been said.

If you look at clubs all over the world, hate to say it but the OF being the perfect example, they play songs which get the fans up for the game. Now I know we don't have 'Well songs but surely there is better things the guy could play than the current crap thats being blared out!