Season Tickets 2011/12

Toxteth O'Grady

So my season ticket looks to be £37 more expensive for next season - POD stand up to £380 with a £10 discount before end of May = £370.

This season's ticket was £370 minus a 10% discount for renewing before end of May last year = £333.

How the fuck can they justify an increase of £37 and does this mean that gate prices will be going up by £2 per game for the POD stand??

Just bought my season ticket for next year online, as one of the older generation and not quite as computer savvy as some I don't do a lot of online buying ,but it was dead easy picked my seat and all that .Might end up in the wrong stand and get my bank account emptied right enough. :lol:

From what I can mind you could spread the payment equally over three months. I'm not sure if you will be able to do this just now as it's usually done through a finance company and I haven't read anything about this years arrangements yet.

Increase will be the vat rise ( or blamed on the vat rise)

'Flow did say at the time the club were absorbing the VAT increase. I'll be a student by the start of the season so my ticket price will have gone down!

Wellevate scheme seems pretty good, bums in seats and all that. My complaint is that an adult or senior citizen can claim 2 free juvenille/young adult season tickets in the DC stand. Technically a senior citizen season ticket doesn't exist, but a senior citizen can buy a CONCESSION ticket. So can a student so why shouldn't a student be entitled to the 2 free tickets? I pay just as much for my season ticket but don't get the added perks? Fuck that. Have emailed the club for clarification on this as I feel a student should be entitled to the exact same deal as a senior citizen. Especially as one without a steady wage ;)

I obviously won't have a Student Card until the season is underway, does anyone if the club will take my acceptance letter as proof of being a student?

I'm not too sure, but I doubt it mate. You'll maybe have to wait until you get your matriculation card.

I'm not too sure, but I doubt it mate. You'll maybe have to wait until you get your matriculation card.

Surely, there must be something in place? It would be ridiculous if I had to pay in to the first two games of the season or similar before I could buy a season ticket.

Surely, there must be something in place? It would be ridiculous if I had to pay in to the first two games of the season or similar before I could buy a season ticket.

There may very well be mate, your best bet is to phone after the cup final ticket madness has subsided.

Myself, wife and kids got our ST renewals in the post today, 3rd of May. Looking at the standing order option it states the first payment to be taken on the 5th of May :blink:. How is that possible, is there another date in May that it can be taken? Maybe someone from the club on here tonite could clarify?

Myself, wife and kids got our ST renewals in the post today, 3rd of May. Looking at the standing order option it states the first payment to be taken on the 5th of May :blink:. How is that possible, is there another date in May that it can be taken? Maybe someone from the club on here tonite could clarify?

I was the same Kunta my letter arrived yesterday [OT - where did they dig out the old photo of Fir Park from? Nice and brought back memories of the old place but very random]

Anyways the standing order option looked a good option to me too but I was also a bit unsure about how it would work. First installment taken out on some random date after the standing order being set up? Three installments instead of four?

I phoned earlier and was advised that the standing order would come off in four installments, the first on 25th May with the remainder on the quoted 5th day of June, July and August.

Was encouraged to get the forms to them ASAP if I wished to go with the standing order option.

this wellevate scheme seems a bit daft.

if everyone take the two free juvenille season tickets then surely the amount of patg tickets that can be sold will be greatly reduced?

Is the wellevate not just a single ticket in the other stands for an under 12 or summit.

Whereby in the Coop its two tickets for a juvenille or young adult - i.e. up to 16 or summit.

this wellevate scheme seems a bit daft.

if everyone take the two free juvenille season tickets then surely the amount of patg tickets that can be sold will be greatly reduced?

I think its a good idea. Get the kids in early for free for years on end, then when they are old enough to buy some of them will do just that.