Season Tickets 2011/12

Toxteth O'Grady

Is anyone aware of a discount at any travel agents available through a deal with the club?

I was certain there was a voucher in the season tickets for Thomas Cook, but had a look the other day and couldn't see it.

Is anyone aware of a discount at any travel agents available through a deal with the club?

I was certain there was a voucher in the season tickets for Thomas Cook, but had a look the other day and couldn't see it.

I think you just need to say you are a season ticket holder and you get a 10% discount. Might be wrong though.

Just went down to renew my season tickets and there were 5 people in front of me, 20 minutes later the first guy was still being served so i ended up fucking off, waited long enough for final tickets and couldn't be arsed waiting again. Office staff are the slowest ever and are needing a kick up the hole. They just can't seem to get anything right either. Got them online last year and can't do it this year,fucking amateurish idiots.

• Like 1

What's the problem with buying them online this year?

To renew them you need a barcode number, my renewal forms got sent to my old address (after me changing it online and at the office) it never had a barcode number on it. My brother never even got any forms sent to him again and he's been a season ticket holder for a good few years. Everything they do down there is a shambles, you will always get the ones on saying how far the club have moved on and shite like that but they are going back the way. Phoned them up also and the phone got hung up on me.

Just went down to renew my season tickets and there were 5 people in front of me, 20 minutes later the first guy was still being served so i ended up fucking off, waited long enough for final tickets and couldn't be arsed waiting again. Office staff are the slowest ever and are needing a kick up the hole. They just can't seem to get anything right either. Got them online last year and can't do it this year,fucking amateurish idiots.

phoned fir park this morning and renewed my season ticket within 5 mintues with a problem

Cheers. Just thought it would be worth maybe catching a few under 19 games this coming season.

I'm sure your season ticket has always got you into the under 19 (reserves) games

The main problem is the games being played in Bathgate (or shotts etc), I use to really enjoy going to Fir Park on a Tuesday afternoon to watch a game

I hope they find somewhere closer to home next season

For those renewing season tickets I believe that the office is closed on Monday. I rang Fir Park today and the person who answered the phone couldn't have been more helpful. Probably also best to avoid renewing by phone tomorrow as they will be busy with personal callers.