Season Tickets 2011/12

Toxteth O'Grady

Today will be busy. Phone probably on an automated message so the staff can deal with people who are at FP. Best bet is to go down there or ring them on Tuesday?

Just what I posted last night Linsey. I'll be phoning again on Tuesday. If the staff were to start answering calls ad nauseum then the folk in the queue would be complaining bitterly at being held up. Damned if you and damned if you don't.

Just what I posted last night Linsey. I'll be phoning again on Tuesday. If the staff were to start answering calls ad nauseum then the folk in the queue would be complaining bitterly at being held up. Damned if you and damned if you don't.

Seriously mate the place is run by amateurs, 20 minutes to serve one person, not answering calls, don't send out renewal forms etc.etc.etc it's a joke. Stick up for them all you want but they really have to tackle this problem because some people just can't be arsed with it, they should be going out of there way to help us not the other way round.

Seriously mate the place is run by amateurs, 20 minutes to serve one person, not answering calls, don't send out renewal forms etc.etc.etc it's a joke. Stick up for them all you want but they really have to tackle this problem because some people just can't be arsed with it, they should be going out of there way to help us not the other way round.

You can add my name to the list of people who have been served in a timely manner and who has no complaint about the customer service.

Maybe your phone has been cut aff? Ye paid yer bill? :evilgrin:

renewed our tickets today, though we waited about 15 mins to be served we were dealt with competently & quickly i thought. as we wanted to move seats we were also taken into the office proper shown the stadium planner & got sorted out, so no complaints from us :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

We're trying an experiment with the largest "deal" websites running at present. Therefore we're looking from help from both SteelmenOnline and FirParkCorner to get a final push over the threshold and make the offer go into the public domain and be seen by 100x more people.

Our current season ticket deals have been posted as they offer the best deal in the SPL by a country mile (when you combine the offers, cost, 2 free kids and general lowering of prices for juvenilles throughout the stadium). If you factor in using the added value offers, then for many its effectively free football for the year - i.e. if you join a NL Leisure Gym, eat in Pizza Hut once every two months, use KFC and McDonld's once a month, etc. All plausible frequencies.

An item goes HOT around the 80/100 degree mark. It appears to fluctuate with respect to other deals posted that day and how it compares. At present we've got 79. It would be interesting to see what temperature it could get to when released into the general public as a "Hot Deal" and what commercial bounce (if any) the club gets from it.

Recent Wigan Athletic & Blackburn Rovers deals went almost stratospheric when they transitioned from the "New" category to "Hot". Wigan Deal & Blackburn Deal

Therefore we need your help, ideally you'll have an account already as lots of new accounts joining and voting on something alerts the website owners. After logging in or joining, please go to MOTHERWELL FC SEASON TICKETS 2011-12 and click on the red arrow to the left of the current temperature.

If you are joining for the first time please have a look through other deals/offers and spread your votes and comments.

Thanks in advance for your help.

We're trying an experiment with the largest "deal" websites running at present. Therefore we're looking from help from both SteelmenOnline and FirParkCorner to get a final push over the threshold and make the offer go into the public domain and be seen by 100x more people.

An item goes HOT around the 80/100 degree mark. It appears to fluctuate with respect to other deals posted that day and how it compares. At present we've got 79. It would be interesting to see what temperature it could get to when released into the general public as a "Hot Deal" and what commercial bounce (if any) the club gets from it.

Recent Wigan Athletic & Blackburn Rovers deals went almost stratospheric when they transitioned from the "New" category to "Hot". Wigan Deal & Blackburn Deal

Therefore we need your help, ideally you'll have an account already as lots of new accounts joining and voting on something alerts the website owners. After logging in or joining, please go to MOTHERWELL FC SEASON TICKETS 2011-12 and click on the red arrow to the left of the current temperature.

I'm keen to help out but must apologise as I just don't understand what you're suggesting i.e. the above. Is anyone else confused.com?

I read the post and simply didn't have a clue what it meant but after clicking the link it fell into context. To cut a long story short and give some clarity on this:

Click the link above.

Login (or sign up) to Hot UK Deals.

Click the Red arrow on our ST offer.... job done!

This boosts the popularity of the ST deal on the site and therefore more UK bargain hunters are likely to see it when browsing for a deal.

The website lists links to good UK deals

Users rate how good the deals are by endorsing them with heat or rejecting them by making them cool

Currently the 'heat' of the Motherwell season ticket is 79 degrees

They're asking you to find the deal and increase the score to give it more visibility to others just browsing the site

my 2011/2012 season ticket arrived today, fecking hell it seems like only a few weeks ago that the last season just ended!

looking forward to another season on the Motherwell FC roller coaster