Season Tickets 2011/12

Toxteth O'Grady

I filled in the forms to pay for my season ticket 6 weeks ago, still no payment taken! Have called twice to see what the script is been told they will call me back and had nothing! Starting to wonder if they actually want my custom!

They defo want your custom. I bet they will be really busy for the next week or so because so many people have held off until the last minute what with very little discount for early renewal. Just a word of warning. People don't tend to call you back in the UK. My pet hate :dash2:

I called the ticket office 2 weeks ago and they told me that it would be with me last week.

I called again yesterday and the women told me that "because i pay with a DD then it takes longer to process my season ticket and they will be getting sent out soon"

I dont believe what she said, it sounded like a lie. After a chaotic ending to the season it's not making the beginning of this season any easier

I called the ticket office 2 weeks ago and they told me that it would be with me last week.

I called again yesterday and the women told me that "because i pay with a DD then it takes longer to process my season ticket and they will be getting sent out soon"

I dont believe what she said, it sounded like a lie. After a chaotic ending to the season it's not making the beginning of this season any easier

To be fair what you've been told ties in with what I was also told yesterday (further up the thread).

In this in case I'm not overly anxious just yet. If you are still concerned and haven't got anything by Saturday why not take in your mandate from your bank as proof of your purcahse and payments thus far and see if they can sort it out.

To the folks that are having wee problems or are maybe a bit apprehensive about where their order / ticket is - I'd advocate keeping in touch with the ticket office to keep things moving in the right direction.

Won't go into details on here - as I believe by and large they do a great job - however had one or two wee things needing ironed out this year wrt to our usual season ticket seats.

To be fair what you've been told ties in with what I was also told yesterday (further up the thread).

In this in case I'm not overly anxious just yet. If you are still concerned and haven't got anything by Saturday why not take in your mandate from your bank as proof of your purcahse and payments thus far and see if they can sort it out.

Im not really worried just now about it, The only reason i called yesterday was because i was told i would get it last week. I just do that and go into the ticket office with my mandate because its me and my brother and my mate who all sit together and not one of us have got anything yet.

The ticket office do a good job i remember earlier last season i lost my season ticket, so i went to the ticket office and was told for a tenner they would print me out a new one and when i went in the women was really helpful and just made me a new one and didn't charge me.

• 2 weeks later...

called yesterday to re-new my ST - was told ticket line was busy so they would take details and call back. 30 mins later to their credit I got call back, but from same girl to say still busy she said she would take details and process to save me waiting. took full ST details debit card details and said that was fine I could pick up from office. i asked if it needed to be me or could my wife collect and was told ok for wife to collect.

my wife went down today to collect - what a shambles! was aksed name and girl went away, few minutes later she came back and said sorry forgot name! so took name again and went away again, then came back and asked was it cash or finance - very un-happy question was asked in front of other fans. she then took full stand seat row and number details and still couldn't find the order basically. so wife had to leave frustrated and empty handed!

just gone back to bank account to find they haven't even processed the order! - not being funny but given our smallish ST base this isn't a hard task to co-ordinate and manage and it is yet again another example of the shambles that is FP admin.

tried to call to discuss but when hitting option 2 for ST's got nowhere so will update when i do eventually get through!