Season Tickets 2011/12

Toxteth O'Grady

ticket deals are very good for those they work for, and are as good as a deal as possible for them same groups

price increase was a suprise, makes decision not to buy easier :(

worried I might have to have the exact change to get in next season as I can't see much cash-flow through the gates, clubs budget had better be solid early doors

Just had a chance to look at renewal letter , and dont know if I'm missing something .

On the letter it states at request of fans interest free monthly standing order option has been introduced , whereas all the accompanying jargon points to zebra finance at 19.9% apr . Am I missing something ?

Just had a chance to look at renewal letter , and dont know if I'm missing something .

On the letter it states at request of fans interest free monthly standing order option has been introduced , whereas all the accompanying jargon points to zebra finance at 19.9% apr . Am I missing something ?

Yes mate, the standing order is free to setup but larger instalments.

The direct debit is smaller instalments but is arranged through Zebra Finance so you need to pass a credit check in order to go down the finance route.

Hope that clears it up for you.

Anyone who's looking to renew this season will need to be on their toes, as if the club has no note of you, or doesn't ask you to renew your seat there will be new season ticket holders who may take your seat if the club are under the impression you're not renewing.

Anyone who's looking to renew this season will need to be on their toes, as if the club has no note of you, or doesn't ask you to renew your seat there will be new season ticket holders who may take your seat if the club are under the impression you're not renewing.

Yes, don't hang around if you don't receive your reminder - contact the club PDQ.

Have you got a good seat Sieb? :evilgrin:

aye its pretty good - about 8 rows from the front and pretty central, i'm going tomorrow and I'm going to ask for his seat!!!!!

Gary 411 - I can kind of see your argument, but at the same time, the offer of 2 free juvenile tickets is too encourage families along to the game. Now, I may be speaking out of turn here, and making an assumption or a stereotypical view of students, however if you are a student then i presume you do not have kids. (if you had kids, then i presume you wouldbe working to provide for them) So why do you want the tickets? to pass onto your mates and rob the club of money? You are already getting the season ticket at a reduced rate - is that not a perk enough?

Nah mate it's shite!!!! You widnae like it, big poles infront of you and the seats broken, plus I've heard that there's rivers off pish running down from the stand ;-)

I'm deeply offended - I'll have you know I'm Estonian and my brother is Romanian!

True about the rivers of pish thou - that bits on the money.

To be fair most of that is from the over-animated drivel that I spout during the games!

Was actually thinking of further behind than you Andy, it's definately a lot quieter since Daryl has taken up refereeing. Only thIng we need to watch for is the occasional broken chair after a heavy kick :-). Stevie D usually has to duck and swerve from my dads foaming at the mouth.

Did any else buy a ST on Monday at the ticket office?

They took both my ST & Cup Final forms from me, told me about WELLevate and told me the books would be posted out to me.

Walked out of there with Cup Final tickets and pretty content that after 4 hours queing I could relax.

Been wondering how long i'll be waiting for the book to come through the post and have just seen my seat selections are still available to buy on the ST seat selector online that went live mid week.

Does anyone know if I should be expecting this soon or in a couple of weeks?

Did any else buy a ST on Monday at the ticket office?

They took both my ST & Cup Final forms from me, told me about WELLevate and told me the books would be posted out to me.

Walked out of there with Cup Final tickets and pretty content that after 4 hours queing I could relax.

Been wondering how long i'll be waiting for the book to come through the post and have just seen my seat selections are still available to buy on the ST seat selector online that went live mid week.

Does anyone know if I should be expecting this soon or in a couple of weeks?

If you've already chosen your seat and paid your money then you'll be fine. Like Andy said, you'll probably get it through during the close season.

I wouldn't expect your season ticket for a good wee while yet to be honest. Generally you are looking at the middle of the close season if not later.

If you've already chosen your seat and paid your money then you'll be fine. Like Andy said, you'll probably get it through during the close season.

Fair enough. I'm just a bit paranoid as they just took the form off me, told me about WELLevate and pretty much told me to take the extra book incase I ever need to occupy a wean.

No reciept given or timescales discussed.

Not the best ticket office experience I've had so far but to be fair after a 4 hour wait the obvious questions to ask we overshadowed by relief over eventually getting served :doh:.

Thanks for the responses

Hold the phone, you didn't get a receipt? That is a bit strange to be honest. How can you actually prove that you bought a season ticket?

It'll be linked to my Cup Final tickets in some way or another -not overly fussed

The lad I went up with also go a season ticket and no reciept but he did notice at the time the lads infront of us never got a reciept for their cash ST purchases so he thought nothing of it at the time.

I'm going up to get a tickets for the Killie game tomorrow so I'll ask about how they're being processed tomorrow.

It'll be linked to my Cup Final tickets in some way or another -not overly fussed

The lad I went up with also go a season ticket and no reciept but he did notice at the time the lads infront of us never got a reciept for their cash ST purchases so he thought nothing of it at the time.

The only reason I mention it is because I got myself a season ticket for next season at the shop in Brandon Parade, and the woman who served me made a big deal of telling me to keep my receipt as this was the only way I had of proving that I'd actually bought & paid for my ticket.

It may have been different at the ticket office, but I'd still double check that when you get the chance.

Bit miffed at the club at the moment.

Opted for a ST last Tuesday and two Cup Final tickets. Cup Final money came off there and then which was fine. I was told that I would be contacted when they were going to be taking the £270 for the Season Ticket from me, but it would be a "good couple of weeks".

Checked my bank balance today to find myself nearly £300 short of where I thought I was. Check my statement to see £270 charged by Motherwell Football Club. Fortunately I had plenty in my account but I've had no phonecall to either of the numbers I gave them and no email to say they were taking the money out of my account.

Hasn't left me with any additional charges or anything but its a bit pish to tell me you will contact me before hand and then not do it.