Season Tickets 2011/12

Toxteth O'Grady

Big Stall - Thank you for highlighting this, we brought this to the clubs attention and they are now investigating. This thread will be updated accordingly with the full T&C's.

In the meantime, as a goodwill gesture the club would like to offer you a complimentary ticket for the Leeds United game at Fir Park to cover your inconvenience and mitigate your expense.

Finally, congratulations on your recent wedding.

Please contact us by PM to organise.

• 2 weeks later...

With just over two weeks to go to the start of the new season, it would be nice to know how the much heralded new season ticket schemes have been doing sales wise.

If we can't attract more season ticket holders this year, given the success we had on the park last season added to the incentive schemes then we probably never will increase our attendances.

Anybody any info?

With just over two weeks to go to the start of the new season, it would be nice to know how the much heralded new season ticket schemes have been doing sales wise.

If we can't attract more season ticket holders this year, given the success we had on the park last season added to the incentive schemes then we probably never will increase our attendances.

Anybody any info?

How do you work that out? Can only speak for myself, but in my case, I've been a season ticket holder now for the last two seasons, having previously sat out for a few years, but I won't be buying one this season one two accounts as (a) I already know I'm guaranteed to miss at least three home games already looking at the fixture list and (b) I genuinely do not feel the product (SPL in general, not necessarily MFC) is not worth the initial outlay required to finance the purchase.

I do intend to pay at the gate this year, but I'll be picking and choosing this time depending on importance of the game, stupid kick off times and how much I really feel like getting my fix of sectarian abuse from either half of the old firm.

Cup final ticket deal aside, I don't really see why last seasons performance should really be a major influence over this years sales.

Still ain't bought one . The early bird offer wasn't as good as last year for me to part with cash early . Will still get one. My Celtic supporting brother even has well ticket before me so he can take his son . He didn't want him brain washed at the san giro lol.

i haven't got mine yet, and i am still undecided about getting one. The incentive schemes do nothing for me, i don't have kids to "lift" over and i don't stay in Lanarkshire so the deals don't help. I am also certain i won't make all the games due to work and being unable to make most midweek games, last years season ticket cost me £32 a game with the games i missed.

I am more interested in the share issue that has went very quiet.

:huh:It would be good if i had my season ticket in yet.....still waiting for it :blink:

Funnily enough I just queried the whereabouts of mine earlier having learned my mate has had his for some weeks now.

Elaine in the Ticket Office advised that books are still being printed and sent out. They were hopeful that all would be out or ready for collection by the Leeds game.

She did however, that those who had bought through the Standing Order method weren't being printed up until the 3rd payment had cleared. This concerns me slightly as I'm sure I've only had two payments out thus far and the 3rd isn't due until after the Inverness game so I'll need to double check the mandate at home tonight. She seemed pretty confident it would all be sorted out though if need be.

Funnily enough I just queried the whereabouts of mine earlier having learned my mate has had his for some weeks now.

Elaine in the Ticket Office advised that books are still being printed and sent out. They were hopeful that all would be out or ready for collection by the Leeds game.

She did however, that those who had bought through the Standing Order method weren't being printed up until the 3rd payment had cleared. This concerns me slightly as I'm sure I've only had two payments out thus far and the 3rd isn't due until after the Inverness game so I'll need to double check the mandate at home tonight. She seemed pretty confident it would all be sorted out though if need be.

I called the other day and they told me that the tickets would be sent out this week at some point.

The point about the 3rd payment is confusing because i sent my standing order form in late this year and had a payment taken on the 26th of May, then one on the 10th of June and another one is coming off on the 10th of this month. Well i was told it was the 10th of every month, if thats the case i should have mine next week at some point?

I think its run really poorly this season

Not trying to justify things, but normally you would imagine the club would switch into season ticket mode in early May, you kinda think that may have been shelved/put on the back burner as the ticketing staff had to shift 18,000 cup final tickets up to the 21st of May ..... just saying.

Not trying to justify things, but normally you would imagine the club would switch into season ticket mode in early May, you kinda think that may have been shelved/put on the back burner as the ticketing staff had to shift 18,000 cup final tickets up to the 21st of May ..... just saying.

I see what your saying Ladywell and your 100% right, the club was soooo busy with final tickets that everything was put in the backburner. What i just dont understand is that some tickets were issued out weeks ago (people on here have been saying about their tickets) and then nothing has happened since then.

As long as i get my ticket in before the first game im happy :notworthy:

Bought my season ticket on friday but due to someone going away with the key that they where locked in i could not get mine. They said they would send it out by post and got it today. quite impressed with the speed that they have done it considering motherwell are not knowing for being the quickest at doing stuff.

Bought my season ticket on friday but due to someone going away with the key that they where locked in i could not get mine. They said they would send it out by post and got it today. quite impressed with the speed that they have done it considering motherwell are not knowing for being the quickest at doing stuff.

Still waiting, have been since the 25th of May

dry.gif

Having checked the mandate as I instructed I gave the Ticket Office another call today. Again they were helpful and offered reassurance that all would be well.

Having expressed my concern about the 3rd installment only due to come off after the Inverness game I was advised that the issue had been acknowledged and as long as two payments had come off, the season tickets would be issued in the next few days. I was told they are still printing and processing and sending books out on a daily basis.