Bid For Lasley

Frazzie

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont agree, but i guess thats what opinions are all about.

If we let Porter and Las go and have two equally as talented players waiting to come in i'd bite your arm off for that offer but i dont think we will. Porter is one everyone expects to leave but Las i'm not so sure about, i think we need him.

I would only take that money if it meant we would tie up the signing of Klimpl and Cowie or even the boy Murray Henderson if Livingston we were looking at I wouldnt ssell him for that without a replacemnet ready because Malcolm is not that player.

With Connolly gone and Hughes possibly going in the summer if not before??? then we should keep a hold of Lasley.

how's about we keep him and concentrate on getting Malcolm off the books?!?

Why?

No one will pay money for him with his deal due up in the summer, so he is clearly just going to be sat on the bench and his deal run up.

Lasley is, whilst a good solid player, not a world beater, not even one of the best in the SPL, and for a bid of almost 300k for him would be a great deal for a club like ours.

Like Lobey, I'd be a bit upset if Lasley were to leave. I know he's not an automatic pick, but he's a good guy to have about the place. The fact that we have the likes of Craigan, Hammell and Lasley who all know what playing for Motherwell is all about, definitely helps settle new signings in.

Having said that, I'd be stunned if we had received a bid of £275k for him. Too good to turn down if it were true. Now where and the £500k offers for Bob Malcolm...

Not always about the money.

Letting two of our best players away in one / two days would be disastrous.

We've signed one player in january and with an small squad already it just doesnt make sense to sell 2.

Fair do's it's a good offer and there's already a thread sayin who we gonna sign with porters money, but let's be honest, there's 3 days left till the window closes and we're mid table of the spl.

It's gonna be hard to bring in a replacement for one, never mind 2 !!!!! :wallbash: