Motherwell 2-0 Celtic 1990

TigerWoodsMFC

I feckin loved that gamethumbup.gifnotworthy.gif Phsyco Phsyco!

Billy McNeill ..football legend ? Na just another cock fae CFC. The pish he spouted about us that season was ridiculous . Always loved the fact we cost him his job in the end . Roon ye!

• Like 1

Remember it well. How about Gerry McNee's comment when Bobby Russell scored? "He's a player who seems to take great delight in scoring against Celtic".

Possibly the most paranoid and thinly disguised bigoted comment ever from a commentator.

not really - probably 100% accurate, he just loved scoring against those dirty f**kers - i would be the exact same!!

I remember the game well. A big police said to me stop giving them the fingers or you're getting huckled sonny... :laugh: . I waited till his back was turned and gave em the vickies again standing at the edge of the east terrace. Feckin wonderfull :laugh: . The bogs were behind the goals up the back in them days was fun going for a pee when we were 2 goals up. :thumbup: .

I remember the game well. A big police said to me stop giving them the fingers or you're getting huckled sonny... :laugh: . I waited till his back was turned and gave em the vickies again standing at the edge of the east terrace. Feckin wonderfull :laugh: . The bogs were behind the goals up the back in them days was fun going for a pee when we were 2 goals up. :thumbup: .

youre well crazy.:laugh:

• Like 1

Oh that was just tremendous. Dressing room viewing if ever I saw it.

What a place FP was before the seats

Great memories. I really miss the days of a truely packed Fir Park standing in the Shed. It is a real shame that we don't get this anymore. Add floodlights to that vision and it was pretty much heaven. When you look at that Well side it was a cracking team.

I think it is those types of games with Bobby Russell and then Davie Cooper that spawned the pish about h**s without the bus pass. What these bams forget is that that team was just as capable of giving Rangers a doing. Happy Days!!

Peter Grant getting smacked in the teeth = tremendous!!!!

magic memories. remember Psycho's first game back after the "TV evidence" ban he received after decking Grant. we had a shy right in front of the shed, wee O'Neill flung the baw up the air & elbowed it about 20 yards over to the player waiting to take the throw in wi' a cheeky grin to the boys on the terracing.

wisnae as funny a few months later when he tried to nip ma missus at a player of the year event in the Electric the wee chancer :laugh:

Let him aff tho efter seeing they elbows in action.

Great memories. I really miss the days of a truely packed Fir Park standing in the Shed. It is a real shame that we don't get this anymore. Add floodlights to that vision and it was pretty much heaven. When you look at that Well side it was a cracking team.

I think it is those types of games with Bobby Russell and then Davie Cooper that spawned the pish about h**s without the bus pass. What these bams forget is that that team was just as capable of giving Rangers a doing. Happy Days!!

To prove your point and in the interests of balance...

Or maybe it was all the Union Jacks in our end when we traveled to Celtic Park in those days...

To prove your point and in the interests of balance...

If McCall was playing number 10 for them then he outjupmed our centreback for their panalty & what about Kirky's first touch for our second goal if anyone was near him his second touch would need to be a tackle :laugh: Brilliant memories