Motherwell Bucket Hat

Dee

Probably a long shot here but thought I'd give it a try.

I have seen a few people wearing the old Motherwell bucket hats this season which I am sure are from the 91 season. Does anyone have one of these which they do not wear or wouldn't mind selling?

Absolute crackers and I'm desperate to get one for the final! Cheers in advance.

Probably a long shot here but thought I'd give it a try.

I have seen a few people wearing the old Motherwell bucket hats this season which I am sure are from the 91 season. Does anyone have one of these which they do not wear or wouldn't mind selling?

Absolute crackers and I'm desperate to get one for the final! Cheers in advance.

I am pretty sure I have one somewhere. If I find it then you can have it, doesn't fit my big heed anyways. I will have a look for it tomorrow night when I get home from work for you:)

Were they not known as Beanie hats back then?

Mine will be up in the old dear's loft with similar momento's of by-gone eras like the 70's scarf that was claret coloured and silky on one side, amber on the other with claret pinstripes, my 1981'82 Championship winning flag, the centenary season scarf and 1991 Cup Finalist scarf.

It wasn't actually the Cup Final I got mine at, it was at Johnny Gahagan's testimonial game a year before where bizzarely from nowhere the street-traders had them on sale.

And my fat heid never fitted properlu in it either.

Cheers Del, much appreciated :thumbup:

I will keep this thread open incase del can't find his and anyone else has one as?

Oops, not very good with technology, I found the hat. It's yours if you want it dee. Let me know an address and I will get it sent out to you.

Edited by Andy_P
Posts merged - AP

Would've loved one of these again myself . Remember havin one on at '91 final , and still havin it on in that fine establishment Faces that night , watchin a re-run of the game on the big screen bouncin about oot ma nut !