Motherwell Bucket Hat

Dee

Kicking it old skool!

We called them Reni hats back in the day, or beanie hats as well. (Reni was the drummer in the Stone Roses for anyone uneducated musically).

I think you should try and get some Joe Bloggs/Benzini flares as well.

I think our bus from Carluke will have some Mondays/Roses/Charlatans/Carpets tunes on it on the way to the game.

Kicking it old skool!

We called them Reni hats back in the day, or beanie hats as well. (Reni was the drummer in the Stone Roses for anyone uneducated musically).

I think our bus from Carluke will have some Mondays/Roses/Charlatans/Carpets tunes on it on the way to the game.

I read recently the guy that ran Joe Bloggs went bust with huge debts and basically lost everything so good luck with that.

Also, Stone Roses stole most of their tunes from Can, pre acid house Primal Scream and a obscure bunch of C86'ers!

Kicking it old skool!

If your calling the Stone Roses old skool then your obviously just a youngster.