Parkhead On Sunday

big tache

hmm the circumstances well here we go...

1) it was a nothing game where we had hee haw to play for

2) it was 25 quid a ticket. people would have to pay over 30 quid for a meaningless day out to watch what ultimately was a side largely made up of reserve and fringe players

3) we have a cup final next week, which is 28 quid and 35 quid a head, money doesnt grow on trees you know :thumbup:

• Like 2

hmm the circumstances well here we go...

1) it was a nothing game where we had hee haw to play for

2) it was 25 quid a ticket. people would have to pay over 30 quid for a meaningless day out to watch what ultimately was a side largely made up of reserve and fringe players

3) we have a cup final next week, which is 28 quid and 35 quid a head, money doesnt grow on trees you know :thumbup:

1) 3 points, same thing we play for every other week.

2)Was only 22 quid but apart from that, fair enough.

3)Still a poor turnout though, worst I've seen there for many years.

i was giving massive props to the minority motherwell supporters who turned out to support the team this afternoon.

it was a rainbow co-allition of well fans at the stade de gadd.

I noticed that. They were sitting in the row in front of me and my dad. I had a feeling they were Celtic fans and watched them when our players came out. No reaction at all. That said they didn't react to Celtic's goals but I did have a sly look at their phones when they were looking at texts or Facebook. Nothing overly controversial but about 15 minutes before the end one showed his mate a text which said "leave now". Very strange.

I noticed that. They were sitting in the row in front of me and my dad. I had a feeling they were Celtic fans and watched them when our players came out. No reaction at all. That said they didn't react to Celtic's goals but I did have a sly look at their phones when they were looking at texts or Facebook. Nothing overly controversial but about 15 minutes before the end one showed his mate a text which said "leave now". Very strange.

Ever thought of getting a job in MI5?