Players Sponsors Night

dixie1886

Cheers mate. Will just need to turn up and explain. Smart casual I take it ?

That won't be a problem mate, they'll be disappointed to hear of your problems. And yeah, smart casual is normally the order of the day.

I know that Diane from the office has been unwell this week putting even further pressure on the rest of the team. This might go some way to explaining why this have gone wrong.

Always a cracking night by the way. You even get some fat bloke taking pictures of you with your sponsored strip / player whistling.gif

Looking forward to tonight. Bob do you have the photo's from last year? Never ever seen the ones we had taken.

Andy, I had a total 'mare with the photo's last year due to a corrupt memory card and crashed laptop... You couldnae make it up :( I managed to recover most of the photies, but I think you were one of my victims. Who did you sponsor last year and I'll check back?

Lessons learned and I've triple checked this years set-up.

See ye the night

cheers.gif

Andy, I had a total 'mare with the photo's last year due to a corrupt memory card and crashed laptop... You couldnae make it up :( I managed to recover most of the photies, but I think you were one of my victims. Who did you sponsor last year and I'll check back?

Lessons learned and I've triple checked this years set-up.

See ye the night

cheers.gif

It was Paul Slane's European top I collected. I got my photo taken with John Ruddy.

Cheers mate.

Ah the memories and I wore John Sutton’s top to the semi this year (a very outing for that strip).

Just hope I’m lucky enough to win another trip to the sponsors dinner next season