Scottish Cup Final Pre-Match Banter

mfcmainstand

Just had a phone call from The Sun/Carling with regards to the half-time challenge but it seems they've already sorted out a 'Well fan and were looking for a Celtic fan.

As soon as I said I supported Motherwell the guy said 'You Motherwell, too. Thanks.' and hung up.

Ooooh! So close.

I've entered as well. If I get a phone call I'll remember to say I'm a Celtic fan. Wouldn't it be great to see some Motherwell fan step up, do it, then the boys in Celtic tops finish it and rip off the top to uncover hidden Motherwell colours, that'd wind them right up. :yahoo:

• Like 1

Will the bus be out on the Sunday - anyone know??

Only if X11 runs into a bridge and shears it's roof off.

Otherwise there will be no open top bus going about in Motherwell this Sunday as we will lose the final on Saturday.

• Like 1

Only if X11 runs into a bridge and shears it's roof off.

Otherwise there will be no open top bus going about in Motherwell this Sunday as we will lose the final on Saturday.

im with you MJC we will lose the final and we will be relegated next season and the shellic manager will get a knighthood.

im with you MJC we will lose the final and we will be relegated next season and the shellic manager will get a knighthood.

To be fair, I'm surprised MJC hasn't been going all out and peddling this shite about how the world's going to end on Saturday!