Scottish Cup Final Pre-Match Banter

mfcmainstand

Alright lads/ladies. I sometimes do a wee radio show with my mate from work, and we're going to be doing a cup final special tonight from 6 until 8. There's going to be some reminiscing of course, along with some tunes from 1991, plus of course a preview of the game on Saturday.

If you're not up to much and fancy listening in, head to www.apolloradio.co.uk and give it a swatch.

Any requests/suggestions for songs from 1991 would also be helpful.

Cheers!

I'm glad i've had a lot of stuff on to take my mind off it, otherwise I'd be a quivering wreck already!!

As of tonight, I'm in Cup Final party mode though, gonna spend all day in the boozer tomorrow :D

couldn't sleep last night, went for swim this morning and I was powering up and down the lanes like a mad man!!!

working till 19.00 tonight then out to gig so I'm hoping to get some sleep tonight, also planning a swim on Saturday morning to work off some nervous energy

come on ye well

Because of Porto's result last night and them already qualifying for the Champions league, the cup holders spot in the Europa League isn't needed.

This means that the entry round of a couple of countries is now changed and the winner of the Scottish Cup now goes straight into the playoff round of the Europa league, only one round from the group stage...

Would be nice to be going into Europe a round later than Celtic :thumbup:

got it from here