Scottish Cup Final Pre-Match Banter

mfcmainstand

Ying - Would have preferred to have it in the bag if Celtic didn't go to shit against ICT.

Yang - The ICT loss probably reminded a lot of our players how much they are for the taking. Also, Celtic, and more importantly, Lennon, didn't win the league. I can't wait till we beat them for 4 in a row.

Exams start a week on Tuesday. Studying this week has been an absolute b*stard, running over everything in my head, about teams, winning, getting it roon them, celebrating...

Uni finished at half eleven this morning, so getting a work done the day, if I can ever get my arse off here.

I've written off everything till Monday morning, as of 5.30 tonight. Cup fever has hit bigtime!

It's gonnae be genius.

Will soon be gone until Saturday night and be offline.

For all my Motherwell friends: Have a nice time at Hampden Park.

My thoughts will be with you on Saturday!

@Motherwell FC: Come on mighty well! Fight for your and our dream!

May the force be with you! :)

I'm enjoying the build-up to the full. Saturday will fly by in a heartbeat so its great to take it the whole thing at a slow pace! Excitement is building though, make no mistake! The house has now been given its spring clean and is bedecked in Claret and Amber!!

Win a signed Motherwell Football on EVERY BUS

A signed Motherwell FC football will be raffled on each of the buses leaving from Fir Park.

Raffle tickets will be available to buy at £5 per strip from your Bus Steward.

The Draw will take place during the journey to Hampden.

One winner on EVERY BUS!!

Whats the money going to? Youth Development?

Not trying to sound negitive but you can buy a signed ball from the club shop for £20, if 20 people on each bus enters the draw the club will be picking up £100 a ball. Hope its going to a good cause or back into team development.

It's funny, but for all his tackles, elbows and THAT goal, one of my fave psycho moments was when he was on that scrambler motorbike on the pitch laugh1.gif

They broke the mould with that guy - and probably just as well!!

Or what about a 'rotund' Psycho trying to do a celebratory somersault at Dougie's testimonial....

Not trying to sound negitive but you can buy a signed ball from the club shop for £20, if 20 people on each bus enters the draw the club will be picking up £100 a ball. Hope its going to a good cause or back into team development.

Aye, but someone can save themselves fifteen sheets by winning one in the raffle. Bonus! :evilgrin:

There already picking up £500 per bus anyway.

I cant wait.I work on the docks in Liverpool and everyone knows me as being a fanatical Red but this week all ive been shouting to people is "Mon the well" The looks i got were hysterical but i think now everyone down here knows we going the final and to watch Motherwell win the cup.

Just hope we dont get mistaken for celtic supporters :cheers:

I cant wait.I work on the docks in Liverpool and everyone knows me as being a fanatical Red but this week all ive been shouting to people is "Mon the well" The looks i got were hysterical but i think now everyone down here knows we going the final and to watch Motherwell win the cup.

Just hope we dont get mistaken for celtic supporters :cheers:

make sure you give yourself a good scrub in the morning and dont stare at any weans and you'll be fine.

I was also going to say try not to pinch anything, but thats probably asking to much of a scouser.........

I never believe a stereotype me :cheers:

Day off work today to get sorted, clothes ironed and packed, just finished watching the video of 1991 and now I cant wait. Just nipping round to the local in an hour for a few swift ones before an early night as I'm up at 5 am for train at 6.30 from Manchester Piccadilly.