Scottish Cup Final Pre-Match Banter

mfcmainstand

got an ancient weathered buchanan which is claret and amber-ish! was thinking bout wearing it to add to the occasion but the weather forecast has me swithering.....pure new wool isnae very comfy when irs wet!

Super scoreboard the night at M&Ds few cans right now.

Tomorrow night Cleland club for my Nephew's end of season football dance so will be plastered , hopefully get some kind of kip then up on the Sat morning to get tore right in about it again firstly in the garden weather perrmitting or house before heading to Jack Daniels for Hampden.

Ma missus brought down my top from 91 out the loft as i had obviously kept it from back then FUCK ME I MUST HAVE BEEN ONE SKINNY RUNT BACK THEN i couldnt even get it over my shoulders .

Mon the well and lets get into these fuckers on Sat.

JT.

Had managed to rein it in for most of this week.with work and other stuff getting in the way thankfully. Starting to feel the tension build a bit now. But as star sail pointed out, these occasions don't come along very often so I'm determined to savour Saturday so any tension and nerves are being put to the back of my mind. Whether that will work at 3pm on Saturday, that's another story...

She wore, she wore

A claret and amber ribbon

A claret and amber ribbon in the merry month of May

And when

I asked

Her, why she wore a ribbon

She said it's for the 'Well and we're gonna win the cup

Win the cup, win the cup

She wore, she wore

And when

I asked

Her, why she wore a ribbon

She said it's for the 'Well and we're gonna win the cup

Win the cup, win the cup

cheers man,sounds a bit like hello hello we are. u know the rest

Hey Joe here's the music for you to sing along with.....enjoy...

She wore, she wore

cheers oz thats a lot better.:drinks:

Did anyone else listen to Clyde 1 this morning, sadly I did and caught Hugh Keevins muttering his rubbish again

He was stating Motherwell are training at Murray Park today and how this is all a big pals act and fuel for the "everyone's against Celtic"

Why does he feel the need to hype up a story that is completely non starter of a story!!!

Did anyone else listen to Clyde 1 this morning, sadly I did and caught Hugh Keevins muttering his rubbish again

He was stating Motherwell are training at Murray Park today and how this is all a big pals act and fuel for the "everyone's against Celtic"

Why does he feel the need to hype up a story that is completely non starter of a story!!!

I was told about us going to Murray Park on Saturday and said , if anyone would mention it, it would be him..

It is best to avoid him at all times. His only input was being responsible for introducing 'bawbag', 'buffoon', and 'auld twanger' into the English language.

Hugh Keevins should be shot for crimes against Journalism.

I had a wee listen to both Clyde 1 and Real Radio phones yesterday while fixing a toliet seat of all things, but what struck me was (apart from Mark Benstead) how far out of touch most of these pudits are. For example Alan Rough said Alexi Eremenko is 'fast' and would be a could option for on the wing for Rangers ort Celtic. He also thought Steve Jennings could play for Scotland too.

Outside the Old Firm they don't have a fucking clue.

Mark that against the 909 phone in and you can see how knowledgable they are about all aspects of the English game.