Scottish Cup Final Pre-Match Banter

mfcmainstand

Didn't need an alarm this morning. I've got another game to go to at 9 o'clock, watching my son's Darren Randolph impersonations.

Two Sevens Clash is a top LP, Two Sevens Clash. Nice one

Bought it when it came oot!

"See Them a Come"

etc etc

Hi

Around 18 months ago my son went missing and hasn't been seen since, so I'm desperately hoping Motherwell fans could help me locate him

Hes about 3 foot tall, ginger, spotty, shite at fitbaw, a money grabber, an arsehole, a liar and hes probably wearing a sellik tap

Lots of love, Mrs Slane x

• Like 7

It's no often I agree with Shull, he is the grumpiest man on the fcuking planet, but I do on this occassion. :whistling:

If I could pick a winner, and William Hill will tell you that's no very often, I would pick you guys.

The more mature among you will remember 20 years ago and what that meant to the club & fans, today could be in the same bracket.

I'll be watching and hoping, all the very best guys & girls. :cheers:

Just heard on the news, today will be "the end of the world" at 6:00pm, so, whatever way the game goes you'll no have long to celebrate or drown your sorrows. :lol:

Listening to Clyde last night, the beggars have pounced on our decision to ask Rangers for the use of their training facilities and a couple even used it to bring their point round to sectarianism.Then there was the obligatary timothy/timettes greeting because we were selling tickets until 9pm.The campaign by this lot to ruin Scottish football for everyone is relentless, and with an earlier start than usual planned for next season i think we could be in for a hellish season again.

I really do hope you win the Cup on Saturday.

Do it for yourselves firstly and do it for the supporters of the other 39 Clubs in Scotland.

If you win, i'll maybe forgive you all for the Cup tie ( february 1977 ) :cheese:

All the best.

FTOF !!!

Make that 38 clubs as i think you'll find Dundee Utd want Celtic to win so they get into Europe.

First i heard of this was at work yest when a Tim lorry driver started spouting about it like it was some great event in scottish football. i said Wtf ,is that youz getting yer conspiracy excuses ready,we trained on another park in between our hotel and hampden,big fucking deal.. They are absolutely bordering on the ridiculous at times. Fucking shower of morons.Davybhoyssmiley.gif