Scottish Cup Final Pre-Match Banter

mfcmainstand

your a tosser i was just watching the 91 final and came on here to see what was happening with the troops and read your heading.

HA HA 1ST CLASS M8

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thnk he wanted to be managed by someone with the same hair colour and morals as he had little prick

Hahah... Although when Gannon offered him a new contract, it was less than what he was promised.... Gannon was advised to let him go to Celtic as motherwell would receive a fee because of his age. But Gannon was a pure dick about it.

Slane was supposed to make his debut last season before he got injured and he was getting 30k for it.....

Hahahahaha look at ye now !!!

Just leaving liverpool now,3 hour drive that im not looking forward to but will be worth it when Jenno scores the first goal @33/1 and the well go on to win the cup.

Mon the well. :cheers:

Lad from Liverpool betting on Jenno to score the 1st goal - think I'll have some of that :whistling:

MON RA DOSSERS

As it is a rather special occassion I managed to get hold of some champers and liberally threw in a few strawberries...posh drink fitting for a Cup Final win...however decided that was for poofs gave the drink to the wife and now am on the Balvenie...much much better..:drinks:

i didny get up especially early,got a munch outa upper crust.then stoped at my localcarry oot shop purchased 1 bottle of buckfast,4 cans of strongbow and 10 mayfair.getting picked up at twelve.mon the well :thumbup:

Hahah... Although when Gannon offered him a new contract, it was less than what he was promised.... Gannon was advised to let him go to Celtic as motherwell would receive a fee because of his age. But Gannon was a pure dick about it.

Stop trying to pin the wee nyaff's idiocy on Gannon. Gannon has no say in what value the contracts are; only whether to offer one or not.