Scottish Cup Final Pre-Match Banter

mfcmainstand

Anyone see the picture in the sun today of Steve Jones wi the spray tan???? F*k me....Peter Miller, Stewart McLaren and Gregor Stevens will be shaking in their heads in despair!!! That's got to deserve a place on thebench :)

Anyone see the picture in the sun today of Steve Jones wi the spray tan???? F*k me....Peter Miller, Stewart McLaren and Gregor Stevens will be shaking in their heads in despair!!! That's got to deserve a place on thebench :)

Haha aye he looked a right wee poser wae they wee y-fronts on and all

You may be right, it could be a tall ask, but I know we can do it, and the players will as well.

As fans, regardless of whether we're drawing, behind or hopefully winning, lets have a repeat of the encouragement we gave the lads against the Buns in 2005 - God knows what it would have been like if we'd won that day - we'll find out tomorrow :woop:

Give it your best guys, that's all we can ask for.

MON RA DOSSERS

To Stuart MCall and the squad

before you go on that pitch look in the eyes of the guy next to you, know he will be giving his all for you and promise yourself to do the same for him. whatever you do, dont let the game pass you by, make this the game of your life and leave that pitch with no regrets. do this, and you will have your place in history.

To my fellow Steelmen

this is only my third cup final in 42 years, dont make the mistake of thinking the next one is just around the corner. get up early lap up every moment. get to the ground early, look in the eyes of the guy next to you. know he will be giving everything for the team and promise yourself that you will too. make plenty noise from start to finish regardless of the score. dont let the game pass you by. together we can create a moment that will go down in history.

I BELIEVE!

The odds are firmly stacked against us, the chances of us doing it are slim to say the least. But tomorrow is a special day for the club and I hope against hope that somehow we can do it and win our first silverware in 20 years. Good luck to Stuart McCall and his boys, if they win this then by God they will have written themselves firmly into Motherwell history.

thats the most positive thing ive ever read fae you on here MJC you feeling awrite mate :P

Sitting in the house watching the 91 DVD, get a phone call from my dad who is a taxi driver, he has none other than Psycho in his car who talks to me and bursts into a chorus of oh Motherwell, made my night and has got me right up for tomorrow, it's my birthday tomorrow best present so far

A wee poem for all our pessimmists out there

If you think you are beaten, you are

If you think you dare not, you don't,

If you like to win, but you think you can't

It is almost certain you won't.

If you think you'll lose, you're lost

For out of the world we find,

Success begins with a person's will

It's all in the state of mind.

If you think you are outclassed, you are

You've got to think high to rise,

You've got to be sure of yourself

Before you can ever win a prize.

Life's battles don't always go

To the stronger or faster man,

But sooner or later the man who wins

Is the man WHO THINKS HE CAN!

LIVE THE DREAM AND BELIEVE WE CAN DO THIS, COME ON THE WELL !!!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: