Scottish Cup Final Pre-Match Banter

mfcmainstand

I love being a well fan,

there was too many wallopers round about me the day though, "the signing section" was piss poor too there was the well boys (or whatever ye call yerselfs these days) and then about 15 of us, the other cúnts around were all wallopers

Have to admit the occasion hit me when the pipers went past. Had a wee tear in the corner of my eye lol.

Aye, me too mate. Except that I spent a good bit of that shouting at Boyd to fuck off :whistling:

stood up singing like fuck loads and no c**t around me joined in.

kept getting told to sit down.

got much easier after the third when all the c***s tellin me to sit doon had left.

gret like fuck at the end.

we are motherwell.

I was on one of the double deckers fae Logans Road and about 2 miles fae Hampden a dozen or so jumped off for a 'call of nature' the bus fecked off. :laugh: . Cue me and ma mate thumbing a lift to the game. A nice woman stopped for us and we went with her and her disabled son. If she reads these threads thanks for the lift. :cheers:

I was on one of the double deckers fae Logans Road and about 2 miles fae Hampden a dozen or so jumped off for a 'call of nature' the bus fecked off. :laugh: . Cue me and ma mate thumbing a lift to the game. A nice woman stopped for us and we went with her and her disabled son. If she reads these threads thanks for the lift. :cheers:

Daft buggers, it only went round the block to give yees time tae finish :laugh: