Fly The Flag In Cup Final Week

Dexter Dawg

Noticed a statue/bust in Francos in Central Station had a Well scarf round it earlier this afternoon.

If its the place I'm thinking of its been on there for quite a while now. Has caught my attention in the past. Always just assumed it was a Roma scarf given its an Italian orientated place.

If its the place I'm thinking of its been on there for quite a while now. Has caught my attention in the past. Always just assumed it was a Roma scarf given its an Italian orientated place.

You could be right I suppose, I'm hardly ever through there.

It's halfway up the station. Think it used to be the Virgin Trains lounge or something.

amazing what puts a smile on my face

spotting wee bits of Claret and Amber around the counties is enough

car transporter on Uddingston main street today with a Motherwell badge on the windscreen :thumbup:

driving up the airbles road into the Bunting :nod:

and the sexy wee Mx5 parked up at the club with the MFC number plate and Claret and Amber ribbons :wub: ( just hopes it's no 'Flows or a players :doh: )

Our large well flag with the 3 saltires and badges will appear over a bridge of the M74 during the night on friday night around the Uddingston area. It will probably be it's last outing as it's likely to get nicked or removed but will be worth it just to get it right up some of those ba****ds.

Cheeky, some local knowledge may help it survive, check your mail 8)

I have no idea if it was 'Well related or not but while walking into work this morning in Edinburgh, I passed a Ford Transit that was amber in colour and had a claret hoop all the way around it!

I think I've just seen my dream vehicle! thumbup.gif

I have no idea if it was 'Well related or not but while walking into work this morning in Edinburgh, I passed a Ford Transit that was amber in colour and had a claret hoop all the way around it!

I think I've just seen my dream vehicle! thumbup.gif

haha superb, where abouts? I wanna see that :notworthy:

got claret and amber (well orange and maroon but close enough!) bunting and crepe streamers from www.partypacks.co.uk quite reasonable and came in a couple of days. Think you can pay extra for nxt day delivery.

A wee corner of Motherwell in Ayrshire!

thanks for the link! been trying everywhere to get bunting!!