Fly The Flag In Cup Final Week

Dexter Dawg

Ha, we're in Burnbank - you can just imagine the hassle!

Future bro-in-law had his car keyed for having MFC stuff in it!!

I have no idea if it was 'Well related or not but while walking into work this morning in Edinburgh, I passed a Ford Transit that was amber in colour and had a claret hoop all the way around it!

I think I've just seen my dream vehicle! thumbup.gif

You'll want to talk to Borders Council about buying second hand then. That was (certainly when I lived in Peebles) the old colour scheme for their fleet:

5649824234_5bab92a199.jpg

Flag wise I've done nothing yet. But I'm buying more ribbon tomorrow, those that I gave to folks at the Semi were appreciated. Will probably flog a few on Saturday.

Scarf up in my bedroom window in Thornton, West Yorkshire...

...and it'd fallen down by the time I got home. Will try another option tomorrow. Not really too keen to trap it in the shut window though.

Ewan

Edited by Ewan87

Flag flying in East Kilbride, wee man has his new cup final scarf constantly round his neck, but unfortunatly car flags sold out as I tried to get a couple from the club shop (fri) cant find claret n amber bunting either.

- RAGIN :wallbash:

If anyone knows else where I can get the car flags or claret and amber bunting please let me know

Had my housing assosiation officer on the phone earlyer. telling me to get the 2 flags down as it looks a mess.

Lucky I didnt see her - to see if she was a mess.

Anyway flags will be up till at least sunday

I'm sure they have to name the complainers if they went straight to Council rather than the polis. Just saying like.

I asked the lassie who it was but she said that it was anonymous callers and that she isn't allowed to tell me anyway.

Some folk need to get a grip!

I asked the lassie who it was but she said that it was anonymous callers and that she isn't allowed to tell me anyway.

dont take them down. what the fuck are they gonna do about.If by some chance you do take them down,stick them back up after half three on friday cos i can gaurantee no fucker in the council is gonna be at work then .

ps Ragin and its no even my hoose :D

What possible reason could there be to complain about somebody flying the flag of their team in the leadup to the biggest game in 20 years?

Mental

just tell them you are only following their lead, all the motherwell coloured bunting has been put up by NLC

NLC are supporting Motherwell?

in fact what department was she from , givre her a list of 'to do' requirements that are outstanding that she should be spending her publicly funded time dealing with

GRRRRRRR! :angry:

Just a bit pissed off about it. :wallbash:

Now I just want to piss whoever complained off even more and deck my whole house out in C&A.

Anybody got a spare banner, the bigger, the better and we'll annoy some mhankies!

:thumbup:

Just leave them up mate. They aren't going to evict you anyway, It would have to be going on for a prolonged period of time then they would go to court to get an injuction against you.

They sad thing is if you had the stuff up for weeks they would actually spend the money to go down that route. The council are knob ends and should spend their time trying to fix the pedestrian crossings in Netherton.