Messages Of Support

Special aka

Here's to everyone at Motherwell FC. You have a very rare opportunity to permanently mark your names in the history of this fantastic Football & Athletic Club. You have nothing to fear but yourselves next Saturday. Match the belief we have in you and this time next week your names will rank up there with the likes of Redpath, Hunter, Kilmarnock, Humphries, Kirk, Arnott, Cooper, O'Donnell, etc., etc., etc.,

YOU CAN BE LEGENDS

To Dossers tuning in from Lanarkshire and beyond, enjoy your day where ever you are.

To the 16,000 Dossers lucky enough to be heading to Hampden, I wish you a very safe journey beit from Lanarkshire, Lincolnshire, Liverpool, London, Los Angeles and all other points of the globe, and make sure you make plenty of noise when you get there.

BE SEEN

BE HEARD

BELIEVE :thumbup:

Appreciate the sentiments from all, and the PM's, but I did not raise this thread for my own self-undulgence.

(I can't go because of a year old acceptance to celebrate my 50th with former colleagues/rugby players from BoS in Edinburgh, at the Heineken Cup Final in Cardiff this weekend. Given these friends of some 30 years had paid my way, my head ruled my heart as it would have been dishonourable and disrespectful of me to call off at such a late stage).

Many sleepless nights since I realised the dates clash just before our semi with St Johnstone, and no doubt there will be tears shed at 3pm on the 21st. However rest assured my heart and soul will be there with you all, and I will be giving it big-time in the Phili - well scarf on - this Saturday, and no one will ever be able to take 1991 away from me.

Now lets hear messages of support from those others who cannot make it. :thumbup:

To Stuart MCall and the squad

before you go on that pitch look in the eyes of the guy next to you, know he will be giving his all for you and promise yourself to do the same for him. whatever you do, dont let the game pass you by, make this the game of your life and leave that pitch with no regrets. do this, and you will have your place in history.

to my fellow steelmen

this is only my third cup final in 42 years, dont make the mistake of thinking the next one is just around the corner. get up early lap up every moment. get to the ground early, look in the eyes of the guy next to you. know he will be giving everything for the team and promise yourself that you will too. make plenty noise from start to finish regardless of the score. dont let the game pass you by. together we can create a moment that will go down in history.

I BELIEVE!

• Like 1

Too all at Motherwell FC. good luck and I hope and pray that 20 years on from the best day of my life we can have another set of club legends. I will be sitting in a pub in cyprus watching my heroes.

She wore She wore a claret and amber ribbon

To Stuart MCall and the squad

before you go on that pitch look in the eyes of the guy next to you, know he will be giving his all for you and promise yourself to do the same for him. whatever you do, dont let the game pass you by, make this the game of your life and leave that pitch with no regrets. do this, and you will have your place in history.

to my fellow steelmen

this is only my third cup final in 42 years, dont make the mistake of thinking the next one is just around the corner. get up early lap up every moment. get to the ground early, look in the eyes of the guy next to you. know he will be giving everything for the team and promise yourself that you will too. make plenty noise from start to finish regardless of the score. dont let the game pass you by. together we can create a moment that will go down in history.

I BELIEVE!

dont think anyone can top that.

if us fans embrace the day this saturday will be one to remember

mon the well