The Honesty Page

Yoshi-1991

Not looking forward to this final atall.

:lol: What a fucking bizarre creature you are!

All joking aside, if you can't look forward to our first Scottish Cup final in twenty years, then you're quite clearly following the wrong sport.

I'm looking forward to Saturday, waking up knowing we're playing in the Cup Final, and pulling on the Claret & Amber, travelling in to Hampden and all the build up to the game. But I am not looking forward to the football match itself and the ensuing heartache that will follow.

I'm looking forward to Saturday, waking up knowing we're playing in the Cup Final, and pulling on the Claret & Amber, travelling in to Hampden and all the build up to the game. But I am not looking forward to the football match itself and the ensuing heartache that will follow.

Ach well, swings and roundabouts, eh?

There's another thread with people looking for tickets. I'd recommend you get rid of yours there and watch the game on telly. That way you can switch it off as soon as you think we are going to lose.

Like others have said, if you can't handle the disappointments and the heartache, you really shouldn't be following any sports team; far less a team like ours.

We might have scored 1 and conceded 17 in the last 4 games but this wee video here sums up why that doesn't matter. I know this isn't the thread for dreamers and I know I'm probably blocking out how I really feel but if I'd to put down in black and white that I think we'll skelped then I'd be as well not going. Aye it's maybe slightly delusional but fuck it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvAzSNv-qQY&feature=share

Having just seen two games all season, Briedablik and Aalesund at home (before moving abroad), I am really in no position to comment. Not caught any streams or the like.

Strangely, I saw all of the second half of ICT vs. Celtic whilst back in the UK a few weeks ago. Watched this in the Horseshoe (Glasgow), with a supplier; a Rangers fan. ICT could have been 5-1 up in all honesty.

So, we've nothing to fear. I think 1-0 to us, maybe after extra time. Maybe an optimist; I just feel Sellic don't deserve anything this season. From poppys to referees to lawyers, their media campaign been a disgrace. Mr Lennon does not deserve what he's been receiving, but he hardly does himself and his Company any favours, in my opinion.

Noticed whilst Jennings has been high on the POTS list, I think Murphy under-rated and predict him to score. Goodwillie has been grabbing a lot of attention; and 18 goals in a season isn't bad. I've always thought Jamie hasn't been too far behind, so the Cup Final winner will help raise his profile to the correct level. :cheers:

Dreams? No. I think the OP wanted honesty!

SD

Dear me....if it's guarenteed glory yer after I suggest you change your preference to one of the OF teams!

Saturday is going to be nail biting. And for all the right reasons!

Tickets confirmed, travelling up from Coventry on Friday,

I have a good feeling about this one... yes got humped last weekend, but i thought we still caused some problems early on and arguably could and should of taken the lead less than a minute into the game.

Very tight Sat, and history is in the making me thinks!

OF...Nil Motherwell 2