Cup Final Display Help / Volunteers Needed

Rico

Right guys as Dee has posted previously we will be needing a hand with the setting up of the card etc at Hampden. We have been allowed access to Hampden on Friday so to allow this to happen the club have kindly agreed to use the two club minibuses to transport people from FP to Hampden and back. The arrangements is to meet at FP at around 12.20 so that we can get into Hampden for 1 and set things set up as quickly as possible.

Unfortunately due to health and safety and the level of increased work it would cause by opening toilets etc only males are required to help out (message Dee just gave me). Looking for around 20 helpers if possible so if you could post up here if you are willing and able to help that would be appreciated so that we can gauge numbers.

• Like 3

Right guys as Dee has posted previously we will be needing a hand with the setting up of the card etc at Hampden. We have been allowed access to Hampden on Friday so to allow this to happen the club have kindly agreed to use the two club minibuses to transport people from FP to Hampden and back. The arrangements is to meet at FP at around 12.20 so that we can get into Hampden for 1 and set things set up as quickly as possible.

Unfortunately due to health and safety and the level of increased work it would cause by opening toilets etc only males are required to help out (message Dee just gave me). Looking for around 20 helpers if possible so if you could post up here if you are willing and able to help that would be appreciated so that we can gauge numbers.

I've got the whole week off work and no plans for Friday afternoon. Stay in Paisley so I'd likely just meet you at Hampden. Fire me an email at gmcg52@hotmail.com and let me know.