Favourite Wins Over Celtic

Wallace_MFC

2-1 at Fir Park for me- I haven't seen the higihhtsfor a long time now, Jamie Dolan ended up in goals. Ian Ross last minute winner right in from of the 'well fans at the cooper end !

Obviously there's the 4-2 in the cup semi final. In fact there's been quite a few in recent years...... Hopefully another just around the corner!!

2-1 at Fir Park for me- I haven't seen the higihhtsfor a long time now, Jamie Dolan ended up in goals. Ian Ross last minute winner right in from of the 'well fans at the cooper end !

Obviously there's the 4-2 in the cup semi final. In fact there's been quite a few in recent years...... Hopefully another just around the corner!!

This game http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6Y5J

Missed the replay in 91 with a chest infection so for me it's:

Tommy Coyne 94, 1-0 in the Scottish Cup against Carl Muggleton & co

Twaddle at Parkhead with 10 men

Jamie Dolan/Iain Ross.

See the 3-2 game at FP, was that still John Barnes days with Ian Wright on the bench? One of the best atmospheres in recent times. IIRC, we drew 3-3 the following season which was also a belter.

3-2 at Fir Park,sending them oot the Scottish in the 3rd round,Bobby Graham,Ian Taylor and Pettigrew doing the damage.4-2 in the semi final quality memories indeed.

This one, the '91 semi and the 1-0 cup win where Coyne scored.

Dolan Day, the twaddle goal, the time we beat them at the piggery after McCann was unveiled to the scum before the game.

Too many to list. Any time you beat these c***s or their blue cousins is FUCKIN' AWESOME.

I particularly enjoyed the last time we played Celtic in the Scottish Cup (1994) when Tommy Coyne scored the only goal in 1-0 win.

Surprised we've not played Celtic in the Scottish Cup since then but I suppose that's right.

As I remember that Tommy Coyne game was rotten with a gale blowing that made it virtually impossible to play football. Of course we won which instantly makes it a great match!

I think my favourite win over Celtic was the Jamie Dolan in goals match. One nil up, Howie off injured, Dolan in goals, Celtic pull it back and everyone is expecting a bit of a drubbing. Somehow we survive and score in the last minute to steal the win - brilliant!

My favourite was the 3-2 game at FP. I remember big Don Goodman :notworthy: leaping what looked like about 10 feet in the air (I was young at the time) to header the winner.

Also, did we not win 2-1 at FP and then 1-0 at the Piggery (Big Twaddle's screamer) that season IIRC?

Hopefully, my favourite victory over Shellik will be Saturday? :whistling:

3-2 at Fir Park,sending them oot the Scottish in the 3rd round,Bobby Graham,Ian Taylor and Pettigrew doing the damage.4-2 in the semi final quality memories indeed.

Tend to agree re 3-2 at Fir Park I think this was in 1974 & celtic had been 2-0 up. Might be my memories playing tricks but thats how I remember it! 4-2 in semi obviously still have the video & am at front as players come over to celebrate with the fans! Worthy of a mention is 1-0 win at parkhead where I seem to remember Vic Davidson scoring a 30 yarder from somewhere over near what was then the 'jungle'.

In the league - the shimmy king with go go gadget neck on the goalline.

There was also wee Fergus' first game. The first 30,000+ crowd (bar Rangers) at Celtic Park all season watched wee Dougie win it 1-0. tee hee.

"They should be made to hold the game at Celtic Park to let 60,000 see us win the league"

Scott McDonald.x2 Bye now. Cheery. Have a nice evening. Thanks for your money

"Tommy Coyne will never score put Celtic out the Cup. He's a right good Celtic man"

Ping - January and your season is over. Move along now, nothing to see here.

etc

etc

edited for bad speeling