Whit Fitba Top You Wearing To The Final?

bladesman

After checking the online shop and finding I'd have to starve myself for a couple of months to get into any remaining cup final shirts, I've decided it's the dayglo yella for me.... Just wondering what other braw sights we're gonna see on Saturday!! :evilgrin: Mon ra Well...

Edited by Andy_P
Seeing as its a 'Well topic, or at least become one, moved to the Club section for more visibility

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Current home top without the sponsor, cracking top, with my lucky cotton Well T shirt underneath.

My Lucky Well bar scarf, blue jeans to freak out the paranoid ones, (as has been mentioned) and I am wearing my lucky 1991

pants just in case I get lost and end up in the Celtic end.............at least I'll smell like them.

Can't decide either.

Either my Bukta/Anglain home top with O'Donnell on the back, the home JAXX/Bukta top or the away Canterbury/JAXX top.

I'm swaying towrds the away Canterbury effort as thats what I wore to the semi final and I'll proabably wear the exact same gear, if only I could remember what socks and pants I had on. Cause things like that are important you know!