I Know Some Of You Don't Like Me Doing This But.............

Taff

We got a taxi after the semi against rangers. After about 30 seconds in the taxi the driver started with the h*n without the bus fare patter. Couldn't believe it. Needless to say there was a heated debate the rest of the journey.

Aye, he was a right twat. It was ridiculous the way he was going on. Of course, he was left in no-uncertain terms how utterly biggoted he was being :evilgrin:

Today, an Airdrie Utd season ticket holder wished me luck.

He added 'It's always good for a diddy team to beat one of them', so he isn't even an anti-Celtic fan.

We don't particicularly like each other but he felt the need to express how eveyone dislikes them.

Hmm....not quite everyone. Mate of some 25 years is an Airdrie fan and he just couldn't bring himself to say he hoped we'd win. Put it down to us having a proper old fashioned footballing local rivalry steeped in the finest traditions.

Had a look at their forum and even today they are still beating themselves up about whether a Celtic or Motherwell win is worse.

Hmm....not quite everyone. Mate of some 25 years is an Airdrie fan and he just couldn't bring himself to say he hoped we'd win. Put it down to us having a proper old fashioned footballing local rivalry steeped in the finest traditions.

Had a look at their forum and even today they are still beating themselves up about whether a Celtic or Motherwell win is worse.

Can 100% undertand that. CIS Cup Final in 2010, St Mirren vs Rangers, and I was DESPERATE for a Rangers win. I despise the pair of them but I can handle Rangers winning what would just amount to another trophy that would get 24 hours tops celebration from their fans. St Mirren though.....not a chance. Imagine going to NSP and getting that rubbed in your face. Even when I think back to yesterday I still think at least we weren't playing against NINE MEN in a National League Final with the scores level and STILL balls it up.

I had to endure a good few of the mhink c***s on the ferry home last night. Given that I left just as the final whistle blew (was up the stairs by that time) and legged it back to the car then fired straight back to Wemyss Bay before the traffic got heavy, how the fuck did the 'best fans in the world' manage to get back at the same time ? Simple. They fucked off before the presentation of the cup !! Can you imagine leaving before your team lifts a trophy ? What a bunch of c***s they are.

had a look through their forum, and... craigan is a h*n, lasley is a thug, and we are all sectarian...... not to mention that they are all victums.....oooooo suprise su-fuckin-prise....

They're 100% right. Me and my brother were "h**s", "h*n Bastards" and "Fuckin Scum" as we had to walk through the c***s when our bus fucked us out at 2.50 next to Toryglen ASDA and we had to walk past thes GFITW

Best moment for me tho as the bus pulled up my eldest daughters ex (who stays max half a mile from Fir Park) was walking across the road with his unwashed pals (yeah we got on that well) doing thon laughing / pointing / holding his belly type thing. I just caught his eye and gave him the stare - what a fuckin waste of skin that guy is.

Just thought I'd share that. :lol:

They're 100% right. Me and my brother were "h**s", "h*n Bastards" and "Fuckin Scum" as we had to walk through the c***s when our bus fucked us out at 2.50 next to Toryglen ASDA and we had to walk past thes GFITW

thats because you didnt do the sean of the dead walk, you would have stood right out with that brain dead mob round about you....

thats because you didnt do the sean of the dead walk, you would have stood right out with that brain dead mob round about you....

It would be the smell of various personal hygiene products that they would notice. So the walk wouldn't fool them.

That and being decked head to toe in claret and amber...

It would be the smell of various personal hygiene products that they would notice. So the walk wouldn't fool them.

That and being decked head to toe in claret and amber...

no no no, they are not smart enough to link somone being decked out in C & A with Motherwell....

no no no, they are not smart enough to link somone being decked out in C & A with Motherwell....

The daft fuckers only see anyone not wearing green and white as wearing red, white and blue!

As an example of how daft they are, I was talking to my sister in laws husband yesterday and he said that if we could attract that amount of fans every week we would be one of the biggest teams in scotland but it was just a pity that so many of them actually went to Ibrox on a saturday.

When I started laughing at him he ask what the fuck he'd said to make me laugh! So I then told him that him and the others who left lanarkshire to go to parkhead were just as bad and what a fuckin' idiot he was - he stormed off in a huff.

:wank:

• Like 1

my mates a tim and he told me he saw a few celtic fans getting a kicking after the game near the train the station hearing that cheered me right up :nod:

Utter scum got what they deserved I hope. Truly the dregs of society that shower, stereotyping suits them to a T.

I, like pretty much everyone else on here can't stand either of the old firm.

To be fair though, on my way home on saturday night, a couple of Celtic fans stopped for a chat in centratl station, and they were actually pretty decent. I did think they were just distracting me, and i kept waiting on one of them lamping me, but it all went well.

Just shows they are not all bad.

I, like pretty much everyone else on here can't stand either of the old firm.

To be fair though, on my way home on saturday night, a couple of Celtic fans stopped for a chat in centratl station, and they were actually pretty decent. I did think they were just distracting me, and i kept waiting on one of them lamping me, but it all went well.

Just shows they are not all bad.

No, not all, just the overwhelming majority.

I know one or two decent ones as well :D