I Know Some Of You Don't Like Me Doing This But.............

Taff

just read another part of there forum, aparently the sfa paid for our display... wankers....

Was it before or after the Duke of Edinburgh had Diana assassinated, Moon landing didn't happen or 9-11 was a Jewish plot to ensure everyone hates Islam?

Cretins

• Like 1

Can 100% undertand that. CIS Cup Final in 2010, St Mirren vs Rangers, and I was DESPERATE for a Rangers win. I despise the pair of them but I can handle Rangers winning what would just amount to another trophy that would get 24 hours tops celebration from their fans. St Mirren though.....not a chance. Imagine going to NSP and getting that rubbed in your face. Even when I think back to yesterday I still think at least we weren't playing against NINE MEN in a National League Final with the scores level and STILL balls it up.

FFS. Finlay !!!

What did we ever do to you ?

I moan and groan about other Teams, but R*ngers & C*ltic are the real enemy.

I support every provincial Team when they are playing the Old Firm, even Morton.

I think i'll need to treat you to a couple of St Mirren Pies next time you're at Greenhill Road.

You need cheering up.

FANS TURN ON CELTIC

BACK in the early 1980s, when I was based in Birmingham, working for a .......

blah blah blah

And Rangers, thanks in the main to Walter Smith's shrewdness, positioned themselves as such over the past season and, in the main, got on with things while allowing those connected with Celtic to reveal their agenda.

That is perhaps another aspect of why so many Scots with no Old Firm affiliation have secretly sided with Rangers during the title run in.

And it is possibly why, more than ever before, fans the length and breadth of Scotland will be rooting for the underdog in the Scottish Cup Final.

Secretely siding with Rangers? Have I fuck.

What a lot of fuckin shite that is. As much as I hate Celtic nae wonder they get paranoid, 99% of them would be stupid enough to believe this.

I'd rather have no cúnt want us to win than some tosser who "supports" hearts/hibs/dundee utd/Inverness/st midden/killie (or whoever) but wants rangers(or Celtic, Vise versa and all that) to win the league.

I, like pretty much everyone else on here can't stand either of the old firm.

To be fair though, on my way home on saturday night, a couple of Celtic fans stopped for a chat in centratl station, and they were actually pretty decent. I did think they were just distracting me, and i kept waiting on one of them lamping me, but it all went well.

Just shows they are not all bad.

Until you got home and noticed your wallet was missing.

I work with both Celtic and Rangers fans are they are actually pretty decent punters......... until you start talking about football and they become the moronic brain dead fools like the the rest of them. I honestly find in nigh on impossible to have an impartial educated chat about the game with a Celtic supporter. Every last one have bought into the Worlds against them chat.

That article fails to mention that a fair chunk of non-Old Firm supporters, such as myself, really couldn't care less which of them wins the title.

The only difference it makes is the colour of shirt the twats who will be lurching around Wishaw main street that evening are wearing.

I've had Celtic-supporting mates (and family!!) telling me that I must be a bigot simply because I get big laughs out of watching both of them make roaring c*nts of themselves in Europe every season.

I also want to see United get scudded by Barca on Saturday, so that must make me anti-English as well?

I'd like to thank the Celtic fans who helped me and my daughter get to the ground from where the taxi driver dropped us off quite abit away from the ground (coz the polis wilnae let me get any closer).

She was having problems getting my wheelchair up the kerbs etc. and (all apart from the Motherwell fan who helped us up the hill into the carpark area) only the Celtic fans stopped to help us.

So if any of those guys are looking at the forums, thanks to all.

fair play, there is good and bad amongst us all

I think that's a fair statement to make. It just so happens that, as in most cases, the more vocal among their support is the paranoid plastic Paddy types.

The regular fans just get on with supporting their team.

Had a look at your link. Heres a post from it "I had a look at there forums if you can call it that, it's hard to tell when the date from the first post on the front page and the last post on the front page are a month apart.

They think the 18th minute applause is political and that they should all do a 10th minute applause for some guy just to wind us up. supposedly if they do it " they will be all like whats going on and it will take the shine away from them" bla bla bla "

FFS 10th minute applause for SOME GUY ! Aye that guy just happened to play with you ! fuckwit!

I come from Larkhall. You can imagine how well that one goes, considering how paranoid that mob are.

In all probability, I may hate Rangers about...ooooooft 2% more the now (that being today).

1) Had to put up with their brand of pish on a more regular basis.

2) Diouf, Naismith, Lafferty, etc, add up to a slightly more detestable mix, although Lennon and Brown are doing a damn good show of evening that up

3) We didn't pump them this season.

Having said that, I hate both. They, as two groups of fans can't seem to get through their inbred, paranoid, self involved skulls that my answer to the "awhawhaw but who wid ye really pick if ye hud tae" is neither.

"They all have the same postcode"

Wow, they are good at the insults

:wank:

yeah, hurt to my bones that one did, mongo.

if anything that just proves what we say about them being glory hunting bastards.. "haw haw i stiy 200 miles away fae glasgow and never been tae a sellic game in ma puff, but am a die hard supporter and fuck aww the wee diddy teams that ur oot tae get us, ah live in *insert towns name* and huv tae put up way *insetert local teams name*s suporters aw the time cos im a victum, mon the hoops"

I was reading this and I honestly feel sorry for folk I know who support Celtic.

Sure we disagree on things and have a wee barmy over a pint but the Mongs who seem to use the internet are all thick as fuck.

Take this guy......

a57nk8.jpg

Now, I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and say he knew how to punctuate his sentence. He either has 14 fingers and they all get in the way, or he's too stupid to use his keyboard.

They were all the same then this guy turned up.

2ylqql0.jpg

1zzqa6q.jpg

2vc6jrs.jpg

10zob9y.jpg

Some one should tell him sensible Celtic fans aren't allowed on the 'net.