10Th Minute Tribute

The_Craig

Agreed. The poignant time for Phil tributes was that season. His team made it to Europe for the first time in years and the story had a respectful ending.

We are quite a different team now and it is time for new heroes.

Subtle reminders of Phil are far more appropriate now, it's nice and enough to see the giant shirt rolled out on big occasions and to see people with Uncle Phil or 10 on the back of their shirts.

I started supporting in 93 and used to ask my dad what all the 1991 stuff on people's shirts hats and scarfs was for. He would tell me and the legend filtered through. That's the way it should be.

A Celtic fan at my work who is going to the game tomorrow said that they will be having a round of applause at 10 mins for Phil.

Cringe

Cringe indeed. Let them batter in. If any 'Well fans join in fair enough.

But at the moment, my only plan for Hampden tomorrow is get right behind the 'Well players on the park.

How about the team get the 3rd goal in the 10th minute of the match. Phil if memory serves got the 3rd goal in 91, so if the boys could contrive to put us 3-0 up in the 10th minute of the game that would seem a fitting tribute. :D

that would be a fantastic tribute IF possible.

Mon the well for the morra :thumbup: