Cooper Event Last Night....theft And Vandalism

Leeann Dempster

I am posting this on behalf of the hospitality team here at the club. Diane and Wilma have asked me to say the following.

A great night in the Cooper last night with the Banter Thiefs playing and Matt with his tunes. It was marred however by the theft of our club badge signage which sat at the top of the stairs and SCREWED to the wall.

Some of our revellers with sticky fingers helped themselves to it and we'd like it back please.............by 4pm today if possible as it is required for tomorrow!

No questions will be asked, we just want it back.

If you were there an know the individuals involved perhaps a quiet word to say that stealing from the club is not the best of ideas..

"Right that's me away on my night out, got my phone with me if you need me"

"What time will you be back?"

"Ehhh...it's just up at the club so i'll be about half 1-ish by the time I get back down the road"

"Ok have a good night, have you got everything you need...wallet, keys, travel screwdriver set?"

"Yup".

I am aware the person who took this has made himself known to the club, knowing who it is, I am sure you will soon see his photos when he 'decorates' this forum with them.

That's a clue btw....

I am aware the person who took this has made himself known to the club, knowing who it is, I am sure you will soon see his photos when he 'decorates' this forum with them.

That's a clue btw....

And I believe it's already heading back to Fir Park :whistling: