Craigan

Motherwell Seagull

I agree with Gaag here McLean although i wish him a full recovery is not the answer unfortunatley and Quinn's having a howler of a season. Tell you our best back 4 is Malcolm Krimpl Craigan and Hammell whose really improving. Play Reynolds left midfield in a Steven Pearson type role it's worth a try. :ph34r: .

If we can keep Klimpl till the seasons end and McClean can get back to fitness then i'd like to see a defense of.

McClean - Quinn - Klimpl - Hammell

With Lasley and Reynolds in front. Reynolds is one of the better players in our team with the ball at his feet.

I think Craigan is only going to be a bit-part player if we keep Klimpl. Personaly I'd rather have Malcolm in ahead of him.

Seriously, what is this based on? Craigan has 250 odd appearances for us, Klimpl has one which was defeat and apparently a poor performance.

Just because something is new doesn't mean its better. Craigan hasn't even been one of poorer players this season. Quinn and Reynolds have gone backwards this term, not Craigan or that other frequent target Hammell.

As for Klimpl he's done diddly squat to be hailed as some kind of 'Well hero.

I agree with Gaag here McLean although i wish him a full recovery is not the answer unfortunatley and Quinn's having a howler of a season. Tell you our best back 4 is Malcolm Krimpl Craigan and Hammell whose really improving. Play Reynolds left midfield in a Steven Pearson type role it's worth a try. :mellow: .

I certainly wouldn't be playing Malcolm at right back. He's not got the pace or the positional awareness for it. It was a nightmare last season when he played there and although he's admittedly improved a lot, I don't believe it's the right call. Klimpl will get a chance to prove himself over the next few weeks and hopefully he'll make a positive impact. I probably agree about giving Reynolds a chance further up the pitch but have absolutely hee haw idea who could do a job at right back in place of Quinn. <_<

Looking forward to Craggo being back. It's interesting listening to him commentating, he definetly has a job for sure once he hangs his boots up as he is very passionate indeed. Especially when describing our goals. Quiet recently right enough.............!