• Chris Humphrey
    • Stevie Hammell
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Keith Lasley
    • John Sutton
    • Francis Jeffers
    • Steve Jones
    • Null Vote

Never been his biggest fan but thought Hateley was excellent today, worked hard and kept posession well, didnt really put a foot wrong. Also Craigan(also not my favourite) and Hutch played well, Jenno good in the 1st half, 2nd half not so good ..he looked fecked!!

Hutchy didn't deserve to be on the losing side, looking like he has the makings of a great defender. Physically perfect for the job and wears his heart on his sleeve. Hammell played well too.

delighted to see others opt for Hutchinson

the boy has and attitude and ability that will make him a star, we should take great delight in his time with us

Craggs had a solid if not outstanding game but I'm sure Hutch benefits from his auld heid

others of not Hammell was very good but I still think he'd have been better in LB, but certainly didnt deserved to be hooked on any level

Murphy was completed wasted again from his rest and being isolated and Sutton had a thankless task

Gunning is a very good player but seems to lose desire and focus

Thot gunning made some good runs from the lb area but to no avail at times. Betwen him hateley and heid it was a close call, but gav shades it for me! Dont know why jeffers is even in this poll, his shockin attempt of a dive on the edge of the box sums him up. Cant fault hammell tho, anyone could see that hes not a centre mid, why did he not play forbes in there, he had a smashin game in the 2-0 win

Hammell for me. Thought he put in a great shift in midfield, and a mistake to take him off.

Spot on mate! If we were gonna sacrifice a midfielder dont understand why you would take of the most mobile one. Wouldve hooked Jennings or Lasley.

Went for Hutchy aswell. Thought for 20 year old he was outstanding yesterday. Having spent a few hours in the company of the guy at the sponsors he is a top bloke and defeat yesterday will have hurt big time, I think you could see that after the game. Hope he enjoys his summer back down in Newcastle and comes back fit and raring to go for season 2011/12. :notworthy:

Went for Hutchy aswell. Thought for 20 year old he was outstanding yesterday. Having spent a few hours in the company of the guy at the sponsors he is a top bloke and defeat yesterday will have hurt big time, I think you could see that after the game. Hope he enjoys his summer back down in Newcastle and comes back fit and raring to go for season 2011/12. :notworthy:

Went for Hutchinson. Solid and dependable all day. Having watched the game again, didn't realise how well Jenno did breaking up their attacks.

Felt sorry for Sutton, isolated up front, especially as Humphrey rarely got the better of the left back.

didn't realise how well Jenno did breaking up their attacks.

Just a pity he turned he turned his back on the shots for the first and third goals instead of sticking his body in the way when he had the chance :/

Went for Gunning dont disagree with any said about Hutch but thought Gunning our best attacking player all in all despite everything i have heard since the match finished i still think McCall should have started with Jeffers in a 4-3-3 maybe we would have got done worse but it might be 20 years or longer before we are back in the final and i think they should have wen tfor it.