Steelmen Online Motherwell Photo Thread

David

• 2 weeks later...

Hello fellow 'Well fans,

I'm needing help identifying this autograph on a Motherwell jersey that I had signed last week.

It is not Tait, Hammell, Heneghan, McManus, Ainsworth, McHugh, Moult, Bowman, Cadden, Lasley, Blyth, Clay, Jules, McFadden, Campbell, McDonald or Persson whose autos are clear on the remainder of the jersey.

Thanks.

IMG_2909_zpsdho3eenq.jpg

Hello fellow 'Well fans,

I'm needing help identifying this autograph on a Motherwell jersey that I had signed last week.

It is not Tait, Hammell, Heneghan, McManus, Ainsworth, McHugh, Moult, Bowman, Cadden, Lasley, Blyth, Clay, Jules, McFadden, Campbell, McDonald or Persson whose autos are clear on the remainder of the jersey.

Thanks.

IMG_2909_zpsdho3eenq.jpg

From this month's signed calendar picture, it could be Craig Moore.

Thanks for the suggestions as to the autograph/signature identity. The only reason I don't think it's Craig Moore is that his jersey number is 22 and the number above the signature doesn't look like 22.

Dylan Mackin is (or was) 29. Given the second letter looks like a "y" and the second digit might be a 9, that would be my guess for now.

I have a signed ball from the 2013/14 season and a signed shirt from last season which. Signatures the same in all three with the number 22 inscribed next to it.

The ball signature is much clearer as i can make out Moore, the U shape on your shirt is suppose to be an M. I will be sure to post pics in the afternoon.