Steelmen Online Motherwell Photo Thread

David

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not convinced? He's wearing a shell suit, these were out circa 1987-91, also (i think?) reebok football trainers (out around 91-93)

That boys looks like a young teenager.......Tommy Boyd....as he was called then, was a first team regular even as early as '87!!!

I don't think its him.... I think its a troubling picture of a random child in a toilet!!

Does your source have a PVG??

I'm not convinced? He's wearing a shell suit, these were out circa 1987-91, also (i think?) reebok football trainers (out around 91-93)

That boys looks like a young teenager.......Tommy Boyd....as he was called then, was a first team regular even as early as '87!!!

I don't think its him.... I think its a troubling picture of a random child in a toilet!!

Does your source have a PVG??

It’s from the normally reliable Scots Footy Cards on Twitter. He labeled it:

A young #TomBoyd just about to break into the #Motherwell youth setup

:lol: you would probably have a few posters on here complaining if we were knocking up back to back wins by a large margin.

When Davie Hay was the manager and we cruised to the old First Division title, it wasn't unusual for us to knock in 4, 5 or 6 goals in a game. I knew a few fans (including a friend of my Dad) who started complaining that it was "too easy" and "a bit boring".

When Davie Hay was the manager and we cruised to the old First Division title, it wasn't unusual for us to knock in 4, 5 or 6 goals in a game. I knew a few fans (including a friend of my Dad) who started complaining that it was "too easy" and "a bit boring".

that was a great season, went on a long unbeaten run. However i can still remember the relief when we finally lost, just to get the run out of the road. Think it was accies at douglas park who ended the run? Best season ever.

• 2 weeks later...