Jump to content

David

Steelmen Online Motherwell Photo Thread

Recommended Posts

DWBQ1BEVQAAIVl3.jpg
If I remember correctly scored a great injury time 3-2 winner v Hearts at Cooper end cutting inside from left wing? Or is my aged brain playing tricks again

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DLeqqTbWsAIqIFl.jpg
Quickest sending off of a Well player I have ever seen. 1st minute v Thistle in cup. We held on for 0-0 and won the replay 1-0 with a late (and very rare) Willie Watson goal

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Clackscat said:

If I remember correctly scored a great injury time 3-2 winner v Hearts at Cooper end cutting inside from left wing? Or is my aged brain playing tricks again

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk
 

I remember Nevin destroying us at Fir Park one night  in a Cup game (4 -3 after extra time, I think). He must have been 18 or 19 at the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I remember Nevin destroying us at Fir Park one night  in a Cup game (4 -3 after extra time, I think). He must have been 18 or 19 at the time.
Oh dear I was at that game, (circa 1979/80?) I think Clyde were a division below us as well. Can't recall too much about it other than we wrongly felt we would sail through and the rather bulky Clyde goallie had the last laugh on those who were giving him a hard time.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
And nowhere near as good as Kevin.
I struggled with this at first but its Paul Keegan......never scored I believe???

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Clackscat said:

I struggled with this at first but its Paul Keegan......never scored I believe???

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk
 

I’m hopeless at stats, however, you could be right. Although I think he scored for Partick as I seem to remember my Partick supporting mate texting me when he scored for them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, underboyleheating said:

I’m hopeless at stats, however, you could be right. Although I think he scored for Partick as I seem to remember my Partick supporting mate texting me when he scored for them.

When he played in Ireland, he apparently had a partnership with Trevor Molloy that totalled 35 goals. Between the two of them at Fir Park, they scored exactly as many as I did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Twitter @MotherwellFC

×