Community Ownership

Spiderpig

none of that is what I heard at the meeting

the majority of the board will be elected by the society, its only two in its early stages and it will eventually all being well be the full board

the trustees are already on place and are looking to hand over the shares as soon as possible and being realistic over a couple years is reasonable

the current directors may or may not survive

Edit since you have completely changed your post no need for the reply

go along and ask your questions if you can

Now I know that membership of the scheme should not be about "Whats in it for me?", but I notice that the list of membership benefits is not unnaturally aimed at those living near Fir Park. What about a perk for those living a fair distance away either in the UK or even abroad. A long standing gripe of theirs has been access to tickets for big games. Visits to Fir Park to buy tickets over the counter simply aren't an option. How about some kind of ticket reservation/collection facility for such fans?

It would benefit these fans, wouldn't cost the club much, if anything, and could even lead to a few extra fans attending such games.

On android 'phone and cannot quote easily. Since season-ticket holder, I have lived in Switzerland, England, China. The club has always been 'sympathetic' to my situation, which I appreciate. The fact I was already 'in the system' and have a nearby father who the staff all know probably helps. Though a fair point, and I would be happy to learn the outcome/response.

still not clear about this.

if the society is going to have the controlling stake then surely they get to appoint as members as they like?

If it is anything like Barça or Athletic Club then no. There they appoint the President and the President appoints everyone else. Although sometimes certain demands are made (a certain person must have/not have job x) by the electorate.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...