The Fanzines

StipeIsGod

I must apologise if this is an inappropriate place to put this, or indeed I shouldn't start a new topic on it, but it's the most effective way I can think of.

I'd love to write for one of the Motherwell fanzines, as I have been an avid buyer of both for years, and I've had a few different views from what is expressed, but thoroughly enjoyed the articles, and would love to be able to contribute.

More than welcome sir, the pages therein are for all Motherwell fans to spout their pish :evilgrin:

Last season was a bit of a bummer for selling dates from the moving of the first game through to the ongoing lack of 3pm Saturday games but I'm hoping for a kinder opening to the season so we cna get an issue out early on. As weeyin says I usually post on when the deadline is approaching but feel free to work on something if it's in your head just now and email it through. I'll PM you my contact details.

• Like 1

Good. An eager Well fan.

Last season I read an article that was so so wrog I was raging. What gives him the right to writesuch tosh?

Then I realised I am one email away from doing it myself, but I am completey unrealible!!!

Mon the fanzines!

Good. An eager Well fan.

Last season I read an article that was so so wrog I was raging. What gives him the right to writesuch tosh?

Then I realised I am one email away from doing it myself, but I am completey unrealible!!!

Mon the fanzines!

Speaking as an ed, I'd agree. Get that spelling fixed else I'd need to do my job properly and actually edit something. :lol:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Will I be able to pick up a fanzine at the Leeds game?

If so where abouts can I buy one?

There is the possibility it will be here in time for the Leeds friendly but to be honest I doubt it's worthwhile asking guys to go out selling, tried that before at a friendly (Porto) and sales were very poor. If anyone wants an early edition I can take some up the Cooper Suite with me but ask for them first by PM cos I don't to be carrying loads about with me all day long.