New Strip

something else

Apart from at the games, or playing football, it's the only other time I'd wear it.

A lot of people buy new clothes for going on holiday too, shorts and t-shirts in particular. Even just summer at home is a time when folk are more likely to wear a football shirt.

Should I ask the club to release the new kit to coincide with Armadale Gala day too?

Because everybody here seems to be wearing new Rangers tops.

Heres a great idea though..

If wearing a football top on your holiday is so important, why not ...i dunno ... maybe .. move your holiday to a later date?

I bet you still buy one.

:lol: Bingo.

My decision to buy well tops is solely on whether I've got the cash lying about. I'm nae a saver. I just want stuff.

Incidentally, embday on here speak to me at Rockness? I was 'well topped oot meh nut.

Heres a great idea though..

If wearing a football top on your holiday is so important, why not ...i dunno ... maybe .. move your holiday to a later date?

It's not that important.

All I'm saying is, that's the most lIkely time I'd buy one. I'm not saying strips should be brought out for my holidays, but if possible when there's the biggest Market for them, which is probably summer (school holidays, t-shirt weather, festivals and holiday time.)

I'm sure you knew what I meant though.

I might still buy it anyway, if it's nice?

Have to say I'm disappointed. That's now six summers in a row that the club have launched new kits. Its hugely expensive for us fans to keep up every season, and yes I know we have the choice to NOT BUY the latest kit! Just saying that I don't like going down the line of a new kit launch every year.

decided a while ago not to buy white tops anymore as there such a pain to keep clean and it saves me a bit of money

looking forward to my new strip dropping through my letter box any day soon

glad we have a new strip, 2 reasons, don't actually like current :P and the money obviously needed, if we have ways to make money then use it.. if you can't afford a new top every season then fine.. not forced into buying it :P can't actually see how anyone can complain at us releasing a new strip actually, just daft!

can't actually see how anyone can complain at us releasing a new strip actually, just daft!

Eh, because I bought last seasons strip for my two wee yins last pre-season, now I'll need to buy this seasons for my two wee yins this season as they wont want to kick about in last seasons gear. It'll cost me about £80 to kit the two of them out, when there is fuck all wrong with the strip that they currently have.

And please dont anybody say 'well sometimes you need to say 'no' to weans' because I say no to them a load of times, but in brainwashing them into following MFC i have made a rod for my own back.