New Strip

something else

So the home kit is released on the 28th of July but before I go out and buy it I would like to see the away kit as I may prefer that. When the home strip was shown to us on the 28th of June we were told that the away kit would be launched in the next few weeks yet we are still waiting.....

I notice it says 'Orders will be sent as soon as stock arrives instore' on the pre-order page for the new strip. I'm away on holiday on the 27th- before it's official release but it'd be pretty cool to have it for then. If I pre-order it is there half a chance that it'll arrive before the 28th?

I notice it says 'Orders will be sent as soon as stock arrives instore' on the pre-order page for the new strip. I'm away on holiday on the 27th- before it's official release but it'd be pretty cool to have it for then. If I pre-order it is there half a chance that it'll arrive before the 28th?

Very slim chance, they'll go special delivery so it'll be next day, just depends when the kit arrives in the shop.

Everyone ready for the away kit?

Showed the new away strip to the fiancee:

Her first statement was, OH it's awfully gay looking!!

second statement was, The collar ruins it.

My opinion she's right about the collar but it may grow on people,once they see the team wearing it.

I'm afraid I won't be buying it as I don't buy strips usually as I think being 63 years old and wearing a fitba' strip I would look a bit naff. :blush: