New Strip

something else

Different and nice.

But my immediate first impression was how nice that would have looked if it was simply white with the claret and amber flashes.

The philosophy:

“When you think of a Motherwell away kit, it’s almost always white, claret or, on occasions, black. However, we were very keen to try out something a little different in this, our 125th anniversary year.“

“The idea was actually initially suggested as a way to mark twenty years since the 1991 Cup win with the silver/silverware link.

Failing that just buy the sponsor-less retro 125 Years top.

Not a fan of it. I like a modern top - that the team have worn. Hate the badge on it and I'm just generally not a fan of meaningless retro.

Totally kicking myself I never bought the sponsor-less top last year. Silly silly move.

Should say - on the new away top - it is only the collar and cash converters I don't like. The rest is mint.

Home top - again, cash converters.

Not a fan of it. I like a modern top - that the team have worn. Hate the badge on it and I'm just generally not a fan of meaningless retro.

Totally kicking myself I never bought the sponsor-less top last year. Silly silly move.

Should say - on the new away top - it is only the collar and cash converters I don't like. The rest is mint. Home top - again, cash converters.

But it's not meaningless