New Strip

something else

My mate just brought me back a Brisbane Broncos home replica top from his holiday which cost a whopping $AUD 199.00! This roughly converts to about £134! shok.gif

Luckily it was a gift for him from a relative and it cost him nothing. But seriously, a football top that costs £134. Has the world gone mad!

1194ilf.jpg

My mate just brought me back a Brisbane Broncos home replica top from his holiday which cost a whopping $AUD 199.00! This roughly converts to about £134! shok.gif

Luckily it was a gift for him from a relative and it cost him nothing. But seriously, a football top that costs £134. Has the world gone mad!

1194ilf.jpg

Stick a motherwell badge and a puma panther on that and we would have a very very nice away top

The Broncos are indeed a rugby league team but the football tops here are also way overpriced and will have at least 2 sponsors on them. Sent an Australian international top over to my brother years ago and that was $120 at the time so will be even dearer now.

Stick a motherwell badge and a puma panther on that and we would have a very very nice away top

This a new species of felidae?

As for the kit, latest in anal design over what's hot and what's not as to what Motherwell kit is preferred. More stroking of the chin (or hand on the dummy knowing some on here) as to the merits of templete, traditional, bespoke and tailored finishes nae doubt.

This a new species of felidae?

As for the kit, latest in anal design over what's hot and what's not as to what Motherwell kit is preferred. More stroking of the chin (or hand on the dummy knowing some on here) as to the merits of templete, traditional, bespoke and tailored finishes nae doubt.

Haha! I'm just glad I didn't a nike tick cross. Puma Panther is a hybrid super cat... I think they had one in Thundercats!

New top - love it, great fit.... stitching for the anniversary logo is giving me boob rash so a t-shirt has to go underneath.